A two-car collision blocked the northbound fast lane of Highway 101 in south Santa Rosa on a Thursday morning made busy by wet weather and multiple crashes, the CHP said.
There was no immediate word on any injuries related to the 8:51 a.m. crash at Santa Rosa Avenue.
But it was just one of several non-injury or minor-injury incidents that kept patrol officers on the run Thursday.
- a rollover crash that closed at least one lane of Calistoga Road at Harville Road shortly after 8 a.m. and was followed an hour later by another crash in the same location;
- a tree and power lines that came down across St. Dorothy Avenue and McCollister Avenue in Camp Meeker shortly before 9 a.m.;
- a vehicle that went into a ditch on northbound Fremont Drive at Burndale Road outside Sonoma at 9:07 a.m.;
- motorcyclist who went down on Main Street in Penngrove at 6:45 a.m.;
- a pickup truck went into a ditch around 6 a.m. on River Road near Geysers Road in Geyserville.