The Michelin Guide has announced its 2012 Bib Gourmand restaurants where, for $40 or less, you can enjoy two courses and a glass of wine or dessert.
There are 77 restaurants that made the cut, including 22 from the North Bay. That's up slightly from last year, when there were 74 Bib Gourmand awards given out, including 19 from the North Bay.
The starred restaurants will be announced on Tuesday, Oct. 25.
Here are the Michelin picks for Bib Gourmand awards, with six new entries this year marked with an *:
- BarBersQ of Napa
- Bistro 29 of Santa Rosa
- Bistro Jeanty of Yountville
- Boon Eat + Drink of Guerneville*
- Bottega of Yountville
- C Casa of Napa
- Cook St. Helena of St. Helena
- Cucina Paradiso of Petaluma
- Fish Story of Napa*
- Hot Box Grill of Sonoma*
- Insalata's of San Anselmo
- K & L Bistro of Sebastopol
- LaSalette of Sonoma*
- Marinitas of San Anselmo
- Monti's Rotisserie of Santa Rosa
- Oenotri of Napa
- Risibisi of Petaluma
- Sazon of Santa Rosa*
- Scopa of Healdsburg*
- Sushi Ran of Sausalito
- The Girl & the Fig of Sonoma
- Willi's Wine Bar of Santa Rosa
Find more in-depth cannabis news, culture and politics at EmeraldReport.com, authoritative marijuana coverage from the PD.