65°
Partly sunny
TUE
 66°
 35°
WED
 67°
 35°
THU
 69°
 37°
FRI
 73°
 40°
SAT
 74°
 42°

Windsor resident injured in fire during barbecue

A Windsor resident was injured in a fire that erupted during a barbecue, Sonoma County dispatchers said.

The fire sparked just after 7 p.m. on Claudius Way near Los Amigos Road. The flames spread to a woodpile and a gazebo, dispatchers said.

One person was taken by Bell's Ambulance Service to Healdsburg General Hospital.

Further details were unavailable late Monday.


© The Press Democrat |  Terms of Service |  Privacy Policy |  Jobs With Us |  RSS |  Advertising |  Sonoma Media Investments |  Place an Ad
Switch to our Mobile View