- 'Game of Thrones' creators developing new 'Star Wars' films
- Missing North Coast woman turns up on 'The Bachelor'
- 2 big names joining 'House of Cards' for final season
- The most popular Netflix show in every state
- Megyn Kelly says Jane Fonda has 'no business' lecturing her
- Katie Couric breaks silence on Matt Lauer's alleged sexual misconduct
- PBS series examines #MeToo movement
- 'Heathers' getting a TV makeover
- Expletives dot the weekend TV comedy, sports landscape
- 'Bachelor' Arie, lucky lady head to Napa Valley
The movie set a record with its $235 million debut at the top of the U.S. box office over the holiday weekend, becoming a blockbuster but also a cultural phenomenon.