- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ loses magic of series
- ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ thin and uninspired
- 'Bigger Splash' sexy trouble in paradise
- 'Love & Friendship' charming and funny
- ‘The Lobster’ skewers marriage in deadpan satire
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend
- ‘The Angry Birds’ surprisingly entertaining
- Local filmmaker goes inside the wacky world of extreme adventure racing
- ‘Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising’ a progressive gross-out
- Convoluted, dark and hilarious ‘Nice Guys’
Lori Glenn is known for her commitment to her community, serving in various posts during her more than five decades in her Petaluma.
NBC's 'Red Nose Day Special' mixed comedy and musical performances with heartfelt pleas for children in need, raising more than $30 million.