- ‘The Shallows’ is cheesy summer fun
- McConaughey captures hero of ‘Free State of Jones’
- 'The Neon Demon' misses its target
- Where to find free outdoor movies in Sonoma, Napa counties
- 'Finding Dory' sets box office record
- Pleasant 'Finding Dory' funny and moving
- 'Sunset Song' a stunning saga
- 'Central Intelligence' is a chase movie going nowhere
- 'Genius' goes strictly by the book
- 'Conjuring 2' a masterful ghost story
A trip to the meat market isn’t what it used to be. Just ask Joe Graveman, a career butcher who deftly carved up hefty slabs of meat into steaks, roasts and chops for more than 35 years at local butcher shops.
One of Mexico’s most well-known celebrities, Gabriel Soto, has spent the last few weeks in Sonoma Valley filming a highly anticipated new telenovela.