- Fourth of July fireworks celebrations get started early
- Fun in the streets at Petaluma Art & Garden Festival
- Rising pop band to share ‘Secret Evil’ in Petaluma
- ‘King of Motown’ Robinson coming to Weill Hall
- Music great Varela bringing Cuba to Green Music Center
- Brown, Minaj, Beyonce win big at BET Awards
- Hilty, symphony kicking off 4th of July with a bang
- Ten days of fun in Sonoma County
- Slide guitarist Rogers plays Kate Wolf Music Festival
- Swift complaint prompts Apple to change tune on music service
So, what’s there to do beyond fireworks this week in Sonoma County? We’ve got the scoop!
Santa Rosa museum displays never-seen work by famed photographers and longtime Sonoma County residents Hansel Mieth and Otto Hagel.