- TV star leads 'Death of a Salesman' at 6th Street Playhouse
- Bill Frisell, Julian Lage kick off 20th annual Healdsburg Jazz Festival
- Summer Repertory Theatre season canceled this year
- Nearly all-female cast shines in SSU’s 'Twelfth Night'
- SRJC’s ‘Welcome Home, Jenny Sutter’ a timely vet drama
- Guide to the best in live local theater for March
- Rohnert Park play focuses on life after natural disaster
- 'You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown' a winner for Snoopy fans
- Phoenix Theater's Home Sick Festival
- Rat infestation forces closure of Petaluma movie theater
A comedic take on the classic ‘Cinderella’ story, this Sonoma production is an Appalachian love story set to music from the 1920s.