Home and Garden
- Going coastal: Lessons from a garden near the ocean
- Succession planting helps your garden bloom year-round
- A place of her own: A 'she shed'
- Dealing with a yellow jacket problem? Blame the weather
- Garden Docs: Tired garden? Time to test the soil
- Pair vines with woody plants for pretty shading
- Santa Rosa ‘tiny house’ is a millennial couple's dream come true
- This week's Sonoma County garden events
- Kate Frey: Plagued with wasps? Haul out the vacuum
- Eclectic one-of-a-kind homestead in Petaluma
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
A reader worries that negative behavior could run in her boyfriend’s family.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.