Home and Garden
- Home and Garden Show tops weekend events for homeowners
- Attract hummingbirds with these plants
- Garden docs: How to grow vegetables vertically
- This week's gardening events
- Frosty nights ahead? Protect spring veggies with row cover
- How to grow your garden with plants you already have
- Invite these superhero insects to dine in your garden
- Garden Docs: Cover crops, worms keep your garden happy
- Fragrant plants for your winter garden
- Home and garden events
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
Before the 11th annual Artisan Cheese Festival this weekend, get to know the founders of Cowgirl Creamery, and a few recipes from their book, "Cowgirl Creamery Cooks."
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.