Home and Garden
- Got trees? Brighten your garden with these shade-loving plants
- Some plants don’t mind drought. How do they do it?
- When it comes to fruit trees, thin is in
- Former Miss Universe contestant's Sebastopol garden is living art
- Garden Docs: Find the perfect garden hose for your plants
- Upcoming home and garden events
- Sweeten your summer with honeysuckle
- 1980s Sebastopol ranch house taken back to the future
- Garden Docs: What’s eating your garden?
- How to set up a 4-star bird cafe in your backyard
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
A reader worries about her boyfriend's close friendships with the three mothers of his three children.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.