Home and Garden
- Easy ways to become more organized in 2017
- Fall-winter cleanup: Pruning your woody subshrubs
- Hanging lights not just for Christmas
- What stinks? How to kill odors at home
- Tips for trimming herbaceous perennials
- Garden Docs: Stepping stones and bench placement
- Home and garden news and events
- Illuminate your holiday table with these simple candle arrangements
- Sebastopol tasting room pairs wine and feng shui
- 10 best books for North Coast gardeners
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
Easy, economical and tasty ways to use up your leftovers and clean out your refrigerator.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.