Home and Garden
- How to prepare for wildfire evacuation
- Sonoma home wins national landscaping award
- Check out these upcoming home and garden events
- Garden Docs: Tips for growing better sunflowers
- Refresh iris beds now for better springtime blooms
- Tips for keeping spreading plants from taking over your garden
- How to turn your yard into a bird playground
- Petaluma’s All Hallows Art Fest offers one-of-a-kind works for Halloween
- Garden Docs: How to prepare gourds and plant cover crops
- Artist uses scanner to capture the exquisite details of plants
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
At least four Mexican restaurant owners lost their homes in the wildfires that ravaged neighborhoods in northern Santa Rosa. Here are their stories.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.