Home and Garden
- Historic homes and gardens open to the public
- This weeks home and garden events
- Make your garden wild with wildflowers
- Secrets to growing great tomatoes
- How to approach your rain-soaked spring garden
- Garden docs: Are ‘roly-poly’ bugs a problem?
- This week’s home and garden events
- Lift your spirits with garden blues
- Meet Glen Ellen’s ‘Indiana Jones’ of rare plants
- Sonoma County blooms with spring flower and garden events
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
Healdsburg’s historic Seghesio family home has been lovingly restored by Camille Seghesio to honor family memories and create new ones for the next generation. Check it out on the schedule of upcoming home and garden tours.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.