- Sonoma County parks chief to resign
- National park visits hits record high for 3rd straight year
- West county 'TreeGirl' shares intimate tree encounters
- What exactly is an atmospheric river?
- Rain doesn’t delay Sonoma County redwood planting
- Get outside in Sonoma County this week
- Gearhead: 2 umbrellas for gusty storms
- Walk in the wild on the John Muir Trail
- Everything you need to know before hiking the John Muir Trail
- Get outdoors this week in Sonoma County
The county has secured a $1.7 million grant to build 8 miles of new trails at the park overlooking southeast Santa Rosa.