- 2016 North Coast Wine Challenge Winners
- Follow #Warriors as they aim for win 73
- Giants' home opener: follow it live!
- Who gave what to whom? Search California campaign contributions
- Show us storm photos with #SonomaStorm
Of the 2,368 pedestrian fatalities counted in the first half of 2015, four states with big cities — California, Florida, New York and Texas — accounted for 42 percent.
The 5,600-acre Jenner Headlands, set aside in 2009, will be opened next year to the general public, offering access to 20 miles of trail and stunning views of the coast.