- 6th city joins Sonoma Clean Power; Carrillo's board position in question
- Petaluma City Council OKs environmental report for Riverfront project
- County backs Southeast Greenway plan
- Healdsburg to pass on bidding for former armory
- 2 more join race for Windsor Town Council
- County health services director gets new contract, pay raise
- 1-cent sales tax hike headed to Petaluma ballot
- Santa Rosa official to become St. Helena city manager
- Pro-fluoride health group OK'd to write Healdsburg ballot argument
- Push on for Santa Rosa greenway
More than 18,700 Americans of Japanese descent were imprisoned here during World War II.
The top-two primary election is forcing some new thinking even on editorial boards.
The other day I assembled a prefab metal goat shed in our lower pasture. The instructions were idiot-proof and mostly specified a lot of drilling.