- County poised to crackdown on Bella Vineyards
- Final county election tallies expected next week
- Santa Rosa council rejects fence at Juilliard Park
- Huffman’s green PAC fared well on election night
- Santa Rosa sorting out impact of ‘no’ vote on cellphone tax
- New Santa Rosa council members hope to avoid discord
- Gore looks ahead after 4th District win; Fudge rules out another run
- Newcomer likely defeats veteran councilman in Sonoma
- County libraries ponder future after tax vote falls short
- Leading for Petaluma mayor, Harris stops short of claiming win
If you drive to the store for a loaf of bread and forget your phone, do you feel adrift?
Measure N should have been a slam dunk — as election experts had promised it would be.
Last weekend in Cotati, more than 250 people squeezed (most of them successfully) into Congregation Ner Shalom, which was hosting YiddishLand, Sonoma County’s First Annual Festival of Yiddish Culture.