- Forestville farmer enters county supervisor race
- Schwedhelm appointed Santa Rosa vice mayor
- Santa Rosa City Council seeks to tweak public safety sales tax lingo
- Shake-up continues at Santa Rosa City Hall
- Santa Rosa takes another step toward rent control
- Clinton, Sanders clash on guns, economy, foreign policy
- Supervisors set to tackle groundwater regulation
- County eyes housing vouchers for homeless
- Public hearing set on former Sutter Hospital site
- Sonoma voters to decide on leaf blowers in 2016
Early in 2015, I listened as the descendants of immigrants talked about the injustices visited upon their families.
Few stories have generated as much heat from readers this past week as that of the new Santa Rosa fire station kitchen, and other areas, having to be torn apart and rebuilt at a cost of some $183,000 in taxpayer dollars.
On Nov. 4, the California Faculty Association announced the results of our statewide strike authorization vote.