- County supervisors OK 'historic' stream setbacks
- Supervisors show support for narrow 'living wage' proposal
- Stream protections vs. private property rights at issue in Sonoma County
- Final Mendocino County election results shake up Fort Bragg race
- County halts events at Bella Vineyards
- County poised to crackdown on Bella Vineyards
- Final county election tallies expected next week
- Santa Rosa council rejects fence at Juilliard Park
- Huffman’s green PAC fared well on election night
- Santa Rosa sorting out impact of ‘no’ vote on cellphone tax
If you drive to the store for a loaf of bread and forget your phone, do you feel adrift?
Measure N should have been a slam dunk — as election experts had promised it would be.
Last weekend in Cotati, more than 250 people squeezed (most of them successfully) into Congregation Ner Shalom, which was hosting YiddishLand, Sonoma County’s First Annual Festival of Yiddish Culture.