- Winery events top meeting about county planning priorities
- Road tax measure postponed
- Sonoma council race touches on housing, tourism, water issues
- County to consider postponing roads tax measure
- Safe seats turn North Coast reps’ gaze to House fight
- 4 vying for 2 seats on Healdsburg council
- Challenger shaking up Sebastopol council race
- 2 young challengers seek to unseat Petaluma City Schools incumbents
- Fundraising lopsided so far on Santa Rosa cellphone tax measure
- Winery events key 4th District issue
On the Sonoma Coast, the most spectacular days wait until October to come around, and this is one of those days. We feel lucky to be here.
No, these students didn’t streak past Dean Wormer’s house during a Founder’s Day fundraiser or drive a stolen Cadillac through the quad after a night of excessive beer pong. These groups simply had the temerity to stand by their convictions.
For the past half-century, California has fallen behind in adequately planning for our water future by not investing in water storage and improved infrastructure.