- Santa Rosa residents stump for their causes before council
- Rohnert Park council OKs plan for new parks
- Petaluma postpones decision on housing development
- Petaluma to consider annexing land for Corona Road subdivision
- Study breaks down how much it will cost to annex Roseland
- Sebastopol looking at limits on formula businesses
- Ukiah City Council may seize dilapidated, historic Palace Hotel
- Santa Rosa seeks seat on SMART board
- Huffman: Tax carbon emissions, rather than gas, to pay for roads
- Pot, affordable housing at top of 2015 agenda for Sonoma County
Healdsburg is the trendiest town around, so when the mayor of Healdsburg says he is jealous of neighboring Windsor, you know something’s happening.
Extremism abounds these days. It has become what defines our politics in Washington, determines our TV programming and rules our public discourse. It’s not enough to just disagree. We must castigate, demean and punish.
With Super Bowl XLIX upon us, the sports pages (even some science and editorial pages) are passionately afroth with deflategate chatter.