- Santa Rosa seeks to tax cellphones, keep utility tax cap for businesses
- Santa Rosa picks new city manager
- Supervisors support sales tax to fund libraries
- Supervisors support eased zoning regs for farm vendors
- Deal to privatize county landfill operations now before cities
- Compromise sought in Petaluma over Walgreens drive-through
- County looks to ease regulations for food producers
- Former Cloverdale mayor enters council race
- Courthouse abuzz over D.A. rivals' new assignments
- Crocker enters race for Santa Rosa council
More than 18,700 Americans of Japanese descent were imprisoned here during World War II.
After 18 years of deliberation, it’s time to move forward on reuniting Old Courthouse Square.
One of the reunification decisions is whether to include or omit proposed side streets.