- Political newcomer seeks council seat in Rohnert Park
- Petaluma road back in political spotlight
- Appointees on Sonoma County law enforcement task force to be paid
- Odd alliances on both sides of Petaluma sales tax hike
- Shutdown of county compost facility averted
- What can candidates who drop out of race do with campaign funds?
- Healdsburg OKs raises for police officers, firefighters
- 2 senior Sonoma County D.A. managers announce plans to leave
- Lone incumbent in Sonoma City Council race
- Council races set in Cotati, Petaluma
We hoped new opportunities to communicate would increase our civic literacy. To date, they have only made it easier to distort reality and pretend we don’t have to get along with others.
Why is it that we have such a hard time discussing how those in the profession of public safety sometimes, like everyone else, make mistakes?
Throughout Sonoma County, homes and streets are graced by many different species of trees. City streets and homes are shaded by large London planes and decorated with crape myrtle and beautiful fruit trees.