- Odd alliances on both sides of Petaluma sales tax hike
- Healdsburg OKs raises for police officers, firefighters
- 2 senior Sonoma County D.A. managers announce plans to leave
- Lone incumbent in Sonoma City Council race
- Council races set in Cotati, Petaluma
- Planners approve Wal-Mart expansion in Rohnert Park
- Amy's Kitchen to expand in Santa Rosa
- Pelosi touts economic agenda for working women
- Sonoma center fights decertification plan
- 14 candidates file for council races in three northern Sonoma County cities
Make one lap of California — as we did — and you will rediscover that the nation's most populous state is sparsely populated in many places.
After 18 years of deliberation, it’s time to move forward on reuniting Old Courthouse Square.
As we advance into the 21st century, new technologies are transforming the world as we know it.