- Santa Rosa again rejects moratorium on rent hikes
- Santa Rosa bans smoking in attached homes
- Cloverdale council renews lease for controversial skydiving company
- Sonoma City Council OKs $31.6 million budget
- Sonoma County supervisors sign off on $1.45 billion budget
- Road repair issue resurfaces in county budget talks
- Sonoma County supervisors set to tackle budget
- Santa Rosa rejects rent hike ban
- Sonoma County OKs narrow wage-hike plan
- Without new tax, county on collision course over road spending
It’s awkward to write about the death of a dog. People lose their pets every day without making a public show of their sadness.
It seems like ancient history now. But it was just 10 years ago that Americans were so opposed to gay marriage that pundits were pointing to ballot initiatives banning same-sex marriage — similar to Proposition 8 in California — as keys to the re-election of President George W.
Later this year, nearly $1 billion in funds raised through the state’s clean energy and climate law (AB 32) will reach working families across California.