- Search on for builder of SMART site in Santa Rosa
- Sonoma County program serving homeless hospital patients expands
- Waste management head to resign citing agency's 'uncertain future'
- Santa Rosa council backs efforts to improve bus service
- Thompson backs Iran nuclear deal
- Ours, late Santa Rosa councilman, remembered at City Hall
- Santa Rosa council to explore rent control
- Petaluma OKs Rainier connector report
- Santa Rosa plans to revamp bus service
- Assemblyman Dodd to run for state Senate
If you visit any presidential library with the expectation of witnessing history complete and unvarnished, you will be disappointed.
It’s been something of a curiosity that while just about all the rest of his Democratic brethren from the Bay Area have come out in support of the deal, Rep.
As a Sonoma County deputy public defender, I avoid publicly discussing my cases. However, the Aug. 22 Close to Home column by Sonoma County District Attorney Jill Ravitch compels me to comment.