- Levine: Distillery bill dropped in ‘petty’ move
- Santa Rosa creek restoration project gets $1.6 million boost
- Sonoma mayor’s appointments questioned
- Sonoma County compost operation in peril
- Santa Rosa council denies Oakmont ridgeline appeal
- Santa Rosa council flips, backs county road tax measure
- Assembly panel advances Levine’s compost bill
- Beach-fees standoff heads to Coastal Commission
- Disputed Hwy. 12 winery to get full study
- Sonoma revisits vacation rental rules
Checking out the Santa Rosa City Council meeting last week, I thought I’d wandered on to the wrong website. There were no grim faces, no shouting matches. There wasn’t a censure vote aimed at another council member.
The Santa Rosa school board seems to have cornered the market on government dysfunction.
At the foot of Sonoma Mountain, near Glen Ellen, sits the Sonoma Development Center, a state-run residential care facility that has been serving patients with severe developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism and Down syndrome, for more than 120 years.