- Gore-Fudge contest shattered records
- Latino leadership group warms to Roseland plan
- Fight over frost fans ripples across Wine Country
- Santa Rosa likely to turn strip of street over to county
- Housing projects ignite growth debate in Windsor
- Developers back 3 Windsor council members
- Santa Rosa council backs ground-level Jennings Avenue crossing
- County OKs $22 million to fix 89 miles of bumpy roads
- County OKs another energy-retrofit lender
- Petaluma council considers new subdivision
As Sonoma County communities scramble to increase the stock of affordable housing, community leaders will be obliged to confront hard questions: Who needs housing, and what kind of housing do they need? Where will it go, and what will it look like?
Sonoma County needs to show a little more effort, but it’s Sacramento that has the keys to the gym. And right now, it’s locked.
At sunset on Friday, Jews around the world will gather at tables to celebrate Passover, the retelling of the Israelites’ Exodus from Egypt.