- Readers speak out about Nov. 4 races and ballot measures
- Longtime incumbent, new faces in Windsor council race
- PD Editorial: Wood and Dodd for Assembly
- Cotati-Rohnert Park school board race heats up
- Healdsburg bans under-21 tobacco sales
- Santa Rosa delays vote on fence for Church of One Tree
- Deadline to register to vote is midnight Monday
- Local library boosters pinning hopes on Measure M
- 2 issues key in Petaluma City Council race
- Deputy sheriff’s group backs Gore for supervisor
In simple terms, efforts to integrate Latinos into the economic, political and social life of Sonoma County will soon become a matter of self-interest for all of us.
No, these students didn’t streak past Dean Wormer’s house during a Founder’s Day fundraiser or drive a stolen Cadillac through the quad after a night of excessive beer pong. These groups simply had the temerity to stand by their convictions.
Leadership starts at the top. As award-winning teachers seeking election to the Board of Trustees of Santa Rosa Junior College, our combined experience will enhance the solid foundation that the junior college has provided to the community over the past 100 years