- Santa Rosa City Council split on rent control
- Santa Rosa City Council signs off on Old Courthouse Square design
- Rent control debate back before Santa Rosa council
- Design debate over Old Courthouse Square focuses on tree removal
- Evans moves to Sebastopol, eying county supervisor seat
- Sonoma County supervisors OK scaled-down 'living wage' ordinance
- Chambers to be Healdsburg's mayor in 2016
- Sonoma drops push for dogs at Montini open space
- Windsor appoints Millan as new mayor
- Newcomers kick off bids for Santa Rosa council
Once upon a time, state government was dedicated to the proposition that life should be better for all Californians. Now the state wants to charge admission to publicly-owned, Sonoma County beaches — an arrangement sure to punish people who don’t have a lot of money.
If Sonoma County is at a crossroads on homelessness, Pete Mogannam of 4th Street Deli and Market has the best view of it.
The Sonoma County General Plan’s promise of protection for the Atascadero Marsh is one step closer as county officials consider measures to help make the promise a reality.