- Santa Rosa council rejects fence at Juilliard Park
- Huffman’s green PAC fared well on election night
- Santa Rosa sorting out impact of ‘no’ vote on cellphone tax
- New Santa Rosa council members hope to avoid discord
- Gore looks ahead after 4th District win; Fudge rules out another run
- Newcomer likely defeats veteran councilman in Sonoma
- County libraries ponder future after tax vote falls short
- Leading for Petaluma mayor, Harris stops short of claiming win
- Vote means big changes for SRJC
- Race for 2nd Healdsburg council seat too close to call
For cynics, the high point of the 2014 campaign came when a machine telephoned 22,000 local homes with the news that our lives could be in danger if Chris Coursey was elected to the City Council.
Measure N should have been a slam dunk — as election experts had promised it would be.
For decades, scholars have been describing Iran as a country in transition, albeit slowed by deep internal contradictions.