- Thompson calls out GOP in aftermath of Orlando shooting
- Supervisors reject ban on vacation rentals
- Santa Rosa City Council split on rent control
- Santa Rosa City Council signs off on Old Courthouse Square design
- Rent control debate back before Santa Rosa council
- Design debate over Old Courthouse Square focuses on tree removal
- Evans moves to Sebastopol, eying county supervisor seat
- Sonoma County supervisors OK scaled-down 'living wage' ordinance
- Chambers to be Healdsburg's mayor in 2016
- Sonoma drops push for dogs at Montini open space
When it comes to highways and streets, years of neglect have left state and local governments in a deep hole.
On the same day of Donald Trump’s excommunication of the Post, a Gallup Poll showed that America’s confidence in newspapers had reached an all-time low.
The Sonoma County Transgenic Contamination Ordinance, which will be on the fall ballot, is simple and clear. It prohibits the cultivation, propagation, raising and growing of genetically engineered organisms in Sonoma County.