- Skelton: Brown should bend on school bonds
- Pac-12 women: Stanford beats USC, Cal wins at UCLA
- Hundreds pay tribute to Kortum (w/ video)
- Springlike days mean drought drags on
- PD Editorial: Refreshing outlook for county
- Stanford women rally to beat UCLA 79-70
- Local health authorities on lookout for measles cases
- New state law makes it harder to skip immunizations (w/video)
- Steyer opts out of CA Senate race
- SRJC decides against 4-year degrees
The bill would require design work on the project to begin immediately, which could speed up the project by 18 months.
A 22-year-old woman told deputies that the 26-year-old man she lived with sexually assaulted and imprisoned her over the weekend before she was able to escape, according to authorities.
Lab results could come as early as today to uncover the mystery behind a rubber cement-like substance that has coated hundreds of seabirds.