- Four college football games to watch in September
- iPhone saves California student from gunshot
- PD Editorial: Changing the face of Sonoma State
- Hiker missing in Yosemite
- Gender wage gap bill advanced by Senate
- Missing hiker found alive after 9 days lost in Sierra
- 2 Northern California men arrested after allegedly posting video of crimes online
- California woman falls off cliff, drowns in ocean
- Emergency order aims to help Lake County wildfire victims
- 2 dead, 2 injured in shooting outside California Social Security office
What was described as a “stale fragrance” odor forced the evacuation of government offices and sent at least one person to the hospital.
A retired ABC TV newsman was given three years of probation and must wear an ankle monitor. He also was ordered to seek treatment for health problems related to dementia.
A small brown chicken and a goose on the loose fouled up morning rush-hour traffic along busy highways in the Bay Area.