- Warriors push home win streak to 41 games, beat Thunder 116-108
- Kidnapped cab driver recalls ordeal with escaped inmates
- Search for LA plane crash survivors suspended
- Tiny Union School spared
- School free lunch program expanded after paperwork change
- California snow piling up
- State misses water conservation target
- Decades-long search for abuse suspect ends with arrest
- Gullixson: Did supervisor lead protesters into State of Sonoma County breakfast?
- After arrests, focus turns to how 3 men escaped from Santa Ana jail
CHP officers investigating the crash near Rio Nido suspect one driver of speeding and losing control, causing the head-on crash.
Two men were reported to have been stalking customers who are using bank teller machines to get their PIN numbers.
A group has sent a legal claim letter to the city of San Francisco, threatening a lawsuit if an open-air urinal isn't removed from Dolores Park within 20 days.