- Fire at California pet boarding facility kills 14 dogs
- Family searches for missing Northern California baby
- Dalai Lama celebrates 80th birthday with CA summit
- 'Citizen of the year' gets 14 years in California fraud case
- California cities show biggest water savings yet in drought
- Federal funding to continue for Sonoma Developmental Center
- McGuire: Drought, pot farms cause ‘severe’ crisis for fisheries
- Ex-state Sen. Yee pleads guilty to racketeering in corruption case
- Dolphin leaps onto boat, injuring California woman
Discount tickets for the Sonoma County Fair are on sale now through July 23, offering fair-goers a chance to save money on admission for this year’s 15-day bonanza.
A suspect in three arson fires set last week in west Santa Rosa was arrested when he returned to the scene, where a fire official was waiting.
The man, who admitted to last week's killing, had been deported five times and was out on the streets after San Francisco officials disregarded a request from immigration authorities to keep him locked up.