- PD Editorial: No more red herrings in water talks
- PD Editorial: Refreshing outlook for county
- PD Editorial: Obama looks past Congress to 2016
- PD Editorial: Room for a compromise on schools
- PD Editorial: Why locals should tune in tonight
- PD Editorial: Surplus forces Santa Rosa to look at priorities
- PD Editorial: A needed surge in cybersecurity
- PD Editorial: On top of the world
- PD Editorial: A changing of the guard in state politics
- PD Editorial: A roadmap for a stronger community
Extremism abounds these days. It has become what defines our politics in Washington, determines our TV programming and rules our public discourse. It’s not enough to just disagree. We must castigate, demean and punish.
Driving around California last year, we saw how our state has been changed. The beauty, diversity and promise of the place remain, but now people are less sure state leaders know how to put things right again.
Here at The Press Democrat, we often receive questions concerning our editorials and the selection of letters and columns that appear on these pages.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney