- PD Editorial: Put a woman on the $20 bill
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Breaking the deadlock on housing
- PD Editorial: Make voting a right, not a privilege
- PD Editorial: Some needed candor on climate change
- PD Editorial: State government guide
- PD Editorial: Give local plan for Sonoma Developmental Center a chance
- PD Editorial: Some sunshine for California legislators
- PD Editorial: A heads up for athletes and the NFL
- PD Editorial: Getting ready for the next drought
Sonoma County needs to show a little more effort, but it’s Sacramento that has the keys to the gym. And right now, it’s locked.
As Sonoma County communities scramble to increase the stock of affordable housing, community leaders will be obliged to confront hard questions: Who needs housing, and what kind of housing do they need? Where will it go, and what will it look like?
Here at The Press Democrat, we often receive questions concerning our editorials and the selection of letters and columns that appear on these pages.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney