- PD Editorial: Leaders for the Golden State
- PD Editorial: Gurney, Glass and Slayter in Sebastopol
- PD Editorial: Terror trials belong in civilian courts
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Press Democrat recommendations as of Oct. 26
- PD Editorial: A strong field for Sonoma City Council
- PD Editorial: Pedestrian toll is a step too far
- PD Editorial: Wood and Dodd for Assembly
- PD Editorial: A year later and still healing
Press Democrat readers have their say on the World Series, the election and more
No, these students didn’t streak past Dean Wormer’s house during a Founder’s Day fundraiser or drive a stolen Cadillac through the quad after a night of excessive beer pong. These groups simply had the temerity to stand by their convictions.
On the Sonoma Coast, the most spectacular days wait until October to come around, and this is one of those days. We feel lucky to be here.
President Barack Obama’s flaw is not that he abuses his power, but that he uses it too little.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney