- PD Editorial: California’s anonymous Senate contest
- PD Editorial: Finding solutions to Sonoma County's homeless problem
- Thumps up: Hanging up on robocallers
- Thumbs down: Confusion and tension at Tech High
- Thumbs up: Relegated to the back of the bill
- PD Editorial: Next step for square project: Unifying Santa Rosa
- PD Editorial: A primary surprise for some ‘independent’ voters
- PD Editorial: Safeguarding national parks for another 100 years
- PD Editorial: The alarming emergence of ‘urchintopia’
- PD Editorial: Pension math: Big returns, bigger bills
Press Democrat readers comment on affordable housing, Roseland University Prep and more.
If Sonoma County is at a crossroads on homelessness, Pete Mogannam of 4th Street Deli and Market has the best view of it.
Once upon a time, state government was dedicated to the proposition that life should be better for all Californians. Now the state wants to charge admission to publicly-owned, Sonoma County beaches — an arrangement sure to punish people who don’t have a lot of money.
One gauge of the famine looming in South Sudan is that people are simply collapsing from hunger.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney