- PD Editorial: The case for Citizens United advisory vote
- PD Editorial: Death penalty is just too costly
- PD Editorial: The soul of the Sonoma County Fair
- PD Editorial: Getting serious about concussions
- PD Editorial: Brown reshapes high court — again
- PD Editorial: D.C. ruling isn’t final word on Obamacare
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- Saturday's Letters to the Editor
- PD Editorial: State’s mixed message on parks
- Sunday’s Letters to the Editor
Readers weigh in on drought, the Middle East conflict and other news
After 18 years of deliberation, it’s time to move forward on reuniting Old Courthouse Square.
More than 18,700 Americans of Japanese descent were imprisoned here during World War II.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s anti-Semitism is getting the better of him.
CONTACT US: LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com. Please include your full name and home city for publication. Letters must be original and written exclusively for The Press Democrat.Writers will be limited to one letter published every 90 days. Letters that do not include a home address and daytime phone number will not be considered for publication. Letters may be edited for length and clarity. FAX: 707-521-5305
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney
CLOSE TO HOME
E-mail local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org