- Sweeney: Some taxing questions about ‘medicine’
- PD Editorial: California needs to catch up on quake warnings
- PD Editorial: California Coastal Commission's firing of Lester was shady
- PD Editorial: Huffman bill blocking casino deserves support
- PD Editorial: State heading the wrong way on road repairs
- Thumbs up: Super finish for Bay Area Super Bowl
- Thumbs down: A black hole at City Hall
- Thumbs up: Vaccine law making an impact
- Petaluma’s homelessness efforts paying off
- PD Editorial: Key Issues: A Report Card
Press Democrat readers comment on park delays, charter school and more.
Did Sonoma County Supervisor Susan Gorin lead union protesters into the State of the County breakfast last week, starting what was a boisterous 15-minute disruption? She says no, but it sure appeared that way.
After all these years of touting its environmental credentials, a new study says Marin County has one of the largest carbon footprints in the Bay Area.
One gauge of the famine looming in South Sudan is that people are simply collapsing from hunger.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney