- PD Editorial: Thumbs down on sentencing of local man in Iran
- PD Editorial: A flood of initiatives for 2016
- Gullixson: A heated debate over costly ADA Santa Rosa firehouse fix
- PD Editorial: Ready for regional government?
- PD Editorial: Don't forget about pension costs in county employee contract talks
- PD Editorial: Ways to offer a holiday helping hand
- PD Editorial: Rules for the ‘sharing economy’
- PD Editorial: After Paris attacks, finding solidarity in purpose
- Editorial Cartoonists Respond To Paris Attacks
- PD Editorial: Universities seeking room for residents
German power progress Editor: I disagree with Willy Reid’s negative comments about German wind power (“Wind energy hype,” Nov.
Few stories have generated as much heat from readers this past week as that of the new Santa Rosa fire station kitchen, and other areas, having to be torn apart and rebuilt at a cost of some $183,000 in taxpayer dollars.
I took a ride on the wild side last week, negotiating the bends and bumps of Sonoma Mountain Road, Lichau Road, Piner Road, Frei Road, Ross Road, Mill Station Road, Joy Road and Irwin Lane.
One gauge of the famine looming in South Sudan is that people are simply collapsing from hunger.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney