- PD Editorial: State still isn't ready for Big One
- PD Editorial: Taking stock of California’s water
- PD Editorial: Toys, replicas shouldn't look like real guns
- PD Editorial: A few seconds warning could save lives
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: A 20-second reminder of where we live
- PD Editorial: The right season to talk about concussions
- PD Editorial: A success story for business retention
- PD Editorial: Geothermal bill is steamy deal for public
- PD Editorial: The unsavory indictment of slaughterhouse four
Why is it that we have such a hard time discussing how those in the profession of public safety sometimes, like everyone else, make mistakes?
We hoped new opportunities to communicate would increase our civic literacy. To date, they have only made it easier to distort reality and pretend we don’t have to get along with others.
What kind of shooting range allows a prepubescent girl to fire an Uzi?
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney