- PD Editorial: A long road ahead for highway fund
- PD Editorial: Reviewing the city attorney’s performance
- PD Editorial: When moon landing united the Earth
- PD Editorial: Drought denial must end
- PD Editorial: Revisit recount procedures in California
- PD Editorial: 6 months of silence is enough
- PD Editorial: Everyone is safer if toys look like toys
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Teaching the business of Wine Country
- PD Editorial: California staying open on oil trains
Readers’ views on Old Courthouse Square, the drought and other news
The top-two primary election is forcing some new thinking even on editorial boards.
More than 18,700 Americans of Japanese descent were imprisoned here during World War II.
CONTACT US: LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com. Please include your full name and home city for publication. Letters must be original and written exclusively for The Press Democrat.Writers will be limited to one letter published every 90 days. Letters that do not include a home address and daytime phone number will not be considered for publication. Letters may be edited for length and clarity. FAX: 707-521-5305
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney
CLOSE TO HOME
E-mail local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org