- PD Editorial: Investing in an incentive to work
- PD Editorial: A deadly competition in extremism
- PD Editorial: A tech-savvy approach to saving lives
- PD Editorial: Scaling back on militarization of police
- PD Editorial: Relief for those caught in ‘hell hole’
- PD Editorial: A new round in battle over Proposition 13
- PD Editorial: A hasty bid to shut down Sonoma center
- PD Editorial: Science-based booster for vaccination bill
- PD Editorial: A time, place to honor cops for what they do
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
How much do residents of Sonoma County really care about the condition of their roads? Some would say we’re about to find out as voters decide on Measure A, a quarter-cent sales tax on the June 2 ballot.
If you confine your world to Roseland and southwest Santa Rosa, you think people are younger and more likely to be Latino. If you live in one of the east side enclaves, you think folks are older and predominately Anglo. And there is where the risk of misunderstanding begins.
Here at The Press Democrat, we often receive questions concerning our editorials and the selection of letters and columns that appear on these pages.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney