- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Plan Bee to save the pollinators
- PD Editorial: State government guide
- PD Editorial: Caring for county’s aging population
- PD Editorial: Fitting tribute for Trione
- PD Editorial: Investing in an incentive to work
- PD Editorial: A deadly competition in extremism
- PD Editorial: A tech-savvy approach to saving lives
- PD Editorial: Scaling back on militarization of police
- PD Editorial: Relief for those caught in ‘hell hole’
Press Democrat readers comment on free trade, Sonoma Clean Power and more
How much do residents of Sonoma County really care about the condition of their roads? Some would say we’re about to find out as voters decide on Measure A, a quarter-cent sales tax on the June 2 ballot.
After World War II, a world-class system of public colleges was the engine that drove prosperity in California. The unspoken agreement was that every generation would help the next find success. Now that promise to pay it forward looks to be in jeopardy.
Once upon a time, this Affordable Care Act lawsuit would have been literally laughed out of court.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney