- PD Editorial: Support your local library: Yes on M
- PD Editorial: 4 for Petaluma City Council
- Help Santa Rosa schools: Yes on I and L
- PD Editorial: Yes on J, K: Investing in local schools
- PD Editorial: A green light for immigrant licenses
- PD Editorial: No on Q: Too big, too open
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Ziedrich, Mansell in Healdsburg
- PD Editorial: Yes on H: Help upgrade, invest in SRJC
- PD Editorial: A needless risk of public health
Readers’ express their views on fracking, cellphone encryption and more
What is it about roundabouts that cause so many to get into a tizzy?
Let’s start with a question: Can you name a Republican running for a statewide office in November?
Following Adrian Peterson's indictment for injuring his child, many journalists claimed that physical punishment of children should be outlawed.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney