- PD Editorial: Background checks vote is overdue
- PD Editorial: A shot in the arm for common sense
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Getting a say on Congress’ water bill
- PD Editorial: State ready for mail-only balloting
- PD Editorial: The court’s eloquent case for equality
- PD Editorial: Obamacare wins again in court
- PD Editorial: Time to retire Confederate battle flag
- PD Editorial: Santa Rosa ready for restoration of the square
- PD Editorial: Don't dismiss drought shaming
Press Democrat readers comment on vaccines, guns, the state budget and more
After much talked about honors for Kim Kardashian and Caitlyn Jenner this week, Paul Gullixson says it's time to finally lose track of the TV family.
It’s awkward to write about the death of a dog. People lose their pets every day without making a public show of their sadness.
Once upon a time, this Affordable Care Act lawsuit would have been literally laughed out of court.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney