- PD Editorial: Yes on A: County roads need the help
- PD Editorial: McGuire tries to clear smoke from pot law
- PD Editorial: Mega money in campaign marketplace
- PD Editorial: A need for shelter, hope in Nepal
- PD Editorial: Justice a casualty in Baltimore
- PD Editorial: Pension watchdog needs time
- PD Editorial: Santa Rosa leading the way on conservation
- PD Editorial: Who gets protected by data bill?
- PD Editorial: A convenient story too good to be true
- PD Editorial: The choices we make the day after
The Santa Rosa school board seems to have cornered the market on government dysfunction.
Checking out the Santa Rosa City Council meeting last week, I thought I’d wandered on to the wrong website. There were no grim faces, no shouting matches. There wasn’t a censure vote aimed at another council member.
Here at The Press Democrat, we often receive questions concerning our editorials and the selection of letters and columns that appear on these pages.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney