- Walters: Prison population is down, but costs still are going up
- Skelton: A not-so-open primary
- Marcus: Mueller’s ‘witch hunt’ is bagging flesh-and-blood villains
- Von Drehle: Going to school no longer means going to school
- Krugman: Did China bribe Trump?
- Brooks: Gaza border violence shows how extremism corrupts
- Bruni: The enlightenment of giant jocks
- Robinson: Democrats must keep their eyes on the November prizes
- McArdle: Why baby steps toward cheaper drugs are the best we can do
- Boot: Tom Wolfe was master of the American universe
The California Energy Commission has decided to go ahead with requiring solar systems on new housing. A cost estimate of $10,500 per unit has been circulated, and the claim that it will pay for itself has been made.
Press Democrat readers comment on the Texas school shooting, the June 5 election, and more.
Sonoma West Medical Center has been in critical condition since it reopened in 2015 with a new name, new management and high hopes.
Arnold Schwarzenegger and other reform-minded Republicans ought to create a new party that can woo independent voters, former Republicans and even disaffected Democrats.