Special Section - Best of Sonoma County, 2015
- Winners gather to celebrate the Best of Sonoma County
- Best Yoga Teacher: Lisa Ellisen, Soul Yoga
- Best Bakery: Costeaux French Bakery
- Best Medical Marijuana Dispensary: Peace in Medicine
- Best Wine Country Inn: Farmhouse Inn
The decade-old restaurant served up some of the best Gallic treats in the county, from authentic boeuf bourguignon and jambon sandwiches using family recipes handed down through generations.
Postponed after fires temporarily closed Luther Burbank Center, concert starring Stephen Stills and July Collins is set for June.
Tickets for major events next year, including the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Cup Series race and the IndyCar Grand Prix of Sonoma, are now available.
The series, held at the Rohnert Park Community Center, was introduced in September as a way to continue enjoyable activities into the school year.
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.