Special Section - Best of Sonoma County, 2015
- Winners gather to celebrate the Best of Sonoma County
- Best Yoga Teacher: Lisa Ellisen, Soul Yoga
- Best Bakery: Costeaux French Bakery
- Best Medical Marijuana Dispensary: Peace in Medicine
- Best Wine Country Inn: Farmhouse Inn
Healdsburg’s historic Seghesio family home has been lovingly restored by Camille Seghesio to honor family memories and create new ones for the next generation. Check it out on the schedule of upcoming home and garden tours.
A half-century after it was divided in half and a year after reunification began, Santa Rosa’s Old Courthouse Square is ready for its debut. Here's what you need to know about tomorrow's party.
From Cutest Chicks to Barnyard Babies, mark your calendar for some fun coming your way.
Ideally, the owners envision a garden café and/or coffee trailer adding to the gift shop and nursery space.
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.