Outdoor Living - Special Section
- Outdoors events: Sunrise hikes and winter day camps
- Gearhead: Thule’s kids trailer makes for multisport fun
- Plain Sebastopol yard transformed into gorgeous terrain
- Sonoma property has park-like appeal
- Glen Ellen home a whimsical work of art
At the 41st Wine Road Barrel Tasting, the serious tasters will be sipping rather than sniping, focused on the sneak preview of the barrel samples and their pure potential.
Sierra Vasquez will share her favorite seasonal varieties of classic and unusual greens and recipes to put them to use in inventive ways.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.