Sonoma Gives - Special Section
- Continuing climate change awareness despite new challenges
- 10,000 Degrees college adviser an advocate for students
- SRJC alum a champion for diversity
- Sonoma County lawyer protects the underserved
- The Living Room volunteer lifts spirits of homeless
Before you head out to the market around Old Courthouse Square, here’s a complete list of everything you can eat while there.
Nancy Witherell looks back on her traumatic breast cancer diagnosis while rejoicing in the rich midlife she never expected to have.
Martha, the Neapolitan mastiff crowned last week as the ‘World’s Ugliest Dog,’ has been through a lot since being rescued by a Sebastopol animal caretaker. Now, she’s set to join her new family.