Sonoma Gives - Special Section
- Continuing climate change awareness despite new challenges
- 10,000 Degrees college adviser an advocate for students
- SRJC alum a champion for diversity
- Sonoma County lawyer protects the underserved
- The Living Room volunteer lifts spirits of homeless
The decade-old restaurant served up some of the best Gallic treats in the county, from authentic boeuf bourguignon and jambon sandwiches using family recipes handed down through generations.
Although breast cancer is still a formidable and fatal disease, more women with the diagnosis are living longer in Sonoma County and across the nation.
The worker was a subcontractor for AshBritt Inc., which is helping to clean up damage from the October wildfires in Sonoma County.