Sonoma Gives - Special Section
- Continuing climate change awareness despite new challenges
- 10,000 Degrees college adviser an advocate for students
- SRJC alum a champion for diversity
- Sonoma County lawyer protects the underserved
- The Living Room volunteer lifts spirits of homeless
Tens of thousands of acres of wildlands and interface areas were blackened this past week and some are still burning, but there was also some good news on park lands that so far, have escaped unscathed.
Although breast cancer is still a formidable and fatal disease, more women with the diagnosis are living longer in Sonoma County and across the nation.
Firefighters from across the nation and globe and officers from across the state helped reinforce California National Guard troops and others called in to help in Sonoma County’s largest natural disaster.