- Grant Cohn: 49ers' chances vs. Redskins slim, but there are ways to win
- Grant Cohn: Who’s at fault for 49ers’ mess? They should look in mirror
- Grant Cohn: 5 reasons the 49ers will get their 1st win by beating Colts
- 49ers QB Brian Hoyer won't — and shouldn't — be banished to the bench
- Grant Cohn: Small improvement in passing game would give 49ers a chance to defeat Rams
- Grant Cohn: 49ers must cut down mistakes, get early lead and make big plays
- Grant Cohn: 49ers can beat Panthers in opener … and here's why
- Grant Cohn: It's make-or-break time for these players on 49ers’ preseason roster
- Grant Cohn: 49ers will show a lot of their cards in third preseason game
- Grant Cohn: Kirk Cousins' negotiations aren't hopeful sign for 49ers
The former star receiver revealed he has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Gaylord Perry wasn’t just any pitcher.