- Grant Cohn: Reuben Foster, a costly decision by 49ers and now a lose-lose situation
- Grant Cohn: Patriots have the history, but Eagles have the talent
- Grant Cohn: Alex Smith trade opens rich opportunity for 49ers
- Grant Cohn: Bill Belichick's destructive impact eroding NFL's popularity
- Grant Cohn: Analyzing NFL’s final four and forecasting Super Bowl matchup
- Grant Cohn: Reuben Foster hurt himself and 49ers with his immaturity
- Grant Cohn: Ken Norton Jr. punches in; 49ers expect results to be a big hit
- Grant Cohn: 49ers' Goodwin making a run at stardom
- Grant Cohn: Grading the 49ers by position
- Grant Cohn: Five 49ers who have a lot to prove against Rams
'Give me something I can fight. I can’t do anything. That’s what pisses me off. ... I’m still fighting it, but I don’t have the gloves on.' the legendary 49ers wide receiver said during a lunch this week with Bay Area journalists.
Gaylord Perry wasn’t just any pitcher.