Major League Baseball
- Giants' Hudson has worst start of spring in 8-5 loss to Cubs
- Graveman pitches into 7th inning as A's defeat Brewers 7-0
- Cain reports no elbow pain as Giants top Dodgers 11-9
- A's Kazmir has strong start in 10-4 win against White Sox
- Split Giants squad comes back in 9th for 9-8 win against Mariners
- Giants rally to defeat Dodgers 8-4
- A's rally to beat Rangers 7-6
- Lincecum shaky as Giants lose 6-4 to A's
- Giants look to end every-other-year championship trend
- New-look A's expect to contend
I find the 49ers confusing. I bet you do, too. The latest confusion concerns Ray McDonald.
Do repetitive blows make football too dangerous to play? A renonwned neuropsychologist and concussion specialist weighs in.
Tim Hudson gave up 10 hits and four runs for San Francisco in 4⅔ innings during Monday's loss.
Brett Lawrie had a pair of home runs and four RBIs and Drew Pomeranz pitched six scoreless innings for Oakland in Monday's win.