Major League Baseball
- Nationals beat Giants, 2-1, on late home run
- Kazmir stifles Mariners in 4-0 win for A's
- Giants fall to Marlins again 5-4
- Butler leads Hahn, A's past Rockies 4-1
- Casilla blows it, Giants lose to Marlins 6-5
- Giants limp to 5-3 loss to Marlins
- A’s waste strong Bassitt outing in 2-1 loss to Rockies
- A’s find power stroke to pound Rockies 7-1
- Bumgarner does it all in Giants’ 6-3 win against Rockies
- A’s fall again to streaking Royals 5-3
Clint Robinson's blast in seventh spoils Jake Peavy's strong start in return to rotation.
Seattle overcomes a 3-0 deficit to get its third win in the past four games.
The Warriors are a team with no serious weakness. They breezed through the regular season, breezed through the playoffs and are clearly and indisputably the best team in the NBA.
His stone-age offense and his never-ending secrecy were just two of the coach’s foibles that most are glad to see gone