- Clippers suspend Griffin 4 games without pay for punch
- Curry lights up Wizards in Warriors' 8th straight win
- Warriors nearly upset by 76ers; escape with 108-105 win
- Warriors' Green, Thompson join Curry in All-Star game
- Lowell Cohn: Warriors' way completely foreign to Cavaliers
- Spurs' Popovich to coach West in NBA All-Star Game
- Spurs-Warriors matchup sets NBA TV viewing record
- Curry does it again as Warriors dismantle Spurs
- Clippers' Griffin breaks hand in fight with team staffer
- Curry shines as Warriors beat Pacers 122-110 in Kerr's return
Stephen Curry had 26 points, nine rebounds and nine assists as the Warriors stormed into the All-Star break on an 11-game winning streak.
Broncos quarterback was quietly confident that his defense would carry the day.