- Rubino: Today's short pitchers can look to counterparts in past
- Rubino: Davenport's legacy goes beyond trivia
- Rubino: Ali's career in the ring had highs and lows
- Rubino: You can't spell LeBron without an L
- Rubino: Warriors fans might find 1976 collapse haunting
- Rubino: Once-beloved Pacquiao becoming a lot less likable
- Rubino: Giants still looking for Bonds replacement in left
- Rubino: Super Bowl foes came from very different origins
- Rubino: Warriors' loss to Bucks was inexcusable
- Rubino: Boxing a comical game in ring or on screen
Former PD columnist Lowell Cohn reflects on the 49ers great who died Monday after long fight with ALS.
The former 49ers lineman died at age 66, mere days after the passing of his former teammate Dwight Clark.