- Rubino: Today's short pitchers can look to counterparts in past
- Rubino: Davenport's legacy goes beyond trivia
- Rubino: Ali's career in the ring had highs and lows
- Rubino: You can't spell LeBron without an L
- Rubino: Warriors fans might find 1976 collapse haunting
- Rubino: Once-beloved Pacquiao becoming a lot less likable
- Rubino: Giants still looking for Bonds replacement in left
- Rubino: Super Bowl foes came from very different origins
- Rubino: Warriors' loss to Bucks was inexcusable
- Rubino: Boxing a comical game in ring or on screen
'Give me something I can fight. I can’t do anything. That’s what pisses me off. ... I’m still fighting it, but I don’t have the gloves on.' the legendary 49ers wide receiver said during a lunch this week with Bay Area journalists.
Two Super Bowl championship quarterbacks, two compelling arguments to make each case — and two different versions of the NFL to consider.