- Rubino: Today's short pitchers can look to counterparts in past
- Rubino: Davenport's legacy goes beyond trivia
- Rubino: Ali's career in the ring had highs and lows
- Rubino: You can't spell LeBron without an L
- Rubino: Warriors fans might find 1976 collapse haunting
- Rubino: Once-beloved Pacquiao becoming a lot less likable
- Rubino: Giants still looking for Bonds replacement in left
- Rubino: Super Bowl foes came from very different origins
- Rubino: Warriors' loss to Bucks was inexcusable
- Rubino: Boxing a comical game in ring or on screen
The former star receiver revealed he has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease.
This past Thursday the NFL released the 49ers' 2017 schedule. So, for fun, let’s go through it week by week and pick which games the team might win.