Sonoma County Towns
- Emptying the cages at Petaluma shelter
- Windsor Montessori charter clears hurdle
- Watch the World Series and a film at Rio Theater
- Scaring up some holiday fun in Windsor
- Petaluma’s Dia de los Muertos parade draws thousands
Coming up: Book signings, plays, craft shows, music, science, burlesque, dancing and a tribute to the Battle for Bodega Bay.
Residents of Healdsburg are being asked to decide whether to continue adding fluoride to the city’s water supply, a practice that’s been in place since the 1950s.
If you've yet to come up with a plan for Halloween night, here are a few 11th hour events to add spookiness to your holiday.
Despite the occasional Indian Summer tease, you can’t deny that cold days are coming.
This weekend and next weekend, art aficionados can visit the work spaces of some 160 artists during Sonoma County Art Trails.