Sonoma County Towns
- Cotati family feels ‘pulse’ of the land
- Geyserville Fire Dept. wine marks 100 years
- Complete guide to Sonoma County events
- Sculpture Trail links Cloverdale and Geyserville
- Sonoma gallery a welcoming space for artists
Santa Rosa celebrated its annual Cinco de Mayo Festival on Tuesday, marking its 10th year in Roseland. An estimated 12,000 people attended the family-focused celebration of Mexican culture.
In the cool evenings, farmers markets open their booths, luring in the after-work crowd with live music and the aroma of food sizzling on the grill.
Sonoma’s famous 13-year-old twin chefs Lilly and Audrey Andrews share favorite recipes they make for their mom on Mother’s Day.
Tickets go on sale at noon this Friday for a Pat Benatar concert on July 21 and a Lewis Black comedy show on Sept. 11.