Sonoma County Towns
- Go/Do: 32 things to do in Sonoma County
- Sonoma County News Briefs
- Miss Sonoma County reports for duty
- First Person: Santa Rosa teen’s summer vacation
- Healdsburg Class of 1955: ‘We were first!’
Some visitors to the popular Funky Fridays at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park have been turned away the past two weeks, even though the events haven’t been full.
If you head right for the Sonoma County Fair’s caloric snacks or heart-racing rides, you’re likely to miss some of these more low-key activities.
A chef who's cooked for some of music's biggest names is creating all kinds of deliciousness at his Santa Rosa spot.
Santa Rosa museum displays never-seen work by famed photographers and longtime Sonoma County residents Hansel Mieth and Otto Hagel.