Sonoma County Towns
- Watch the World Series and a film at Rio Theater
- Scaring up some holiday fun in Windsor
- Petaluma’s Dia de los Muertos parade draws thousands
- Looking for Halloween fun in Sonoma County?
- Emptying the cages at Petaluma no-kill shelter
A tiny mining town near Guerneville had a wild 20-year ride after a rare mineral was discovered there.
The World Series moves to San Francisco on Friday night. If you don’t have a ticket, it will cost you plenty. That hasn’t stopped some Sonoma County fans from gearing up for the big game.
Experimental performance artist Laurie Anderson will bring her high-concept show to the Green Music Center on Saturday, Oct. 25.
This weekend and next weekend, art aficionados can visit the work spaces of some 160 artists during Sonoma County Art Trails.