How to schedule a coronavirus vaccination in Sonoma County
While every Californian is encouraged to get a coronavirus vaccination as soon as possible, finding one may depend on where you get your health care.
California residents who are eligible to be vaccinated, which currently includes those 16 and older, should first contact their health care provider or primary care physician for information on how they can receive a vaccine or to make an appointment.
Individuals also should register at MyTurn.ca.gov, which allows residents to schedule appointments at clinic locations near them.
Sonoma County has more information at socoemergency.org. There, residents can search vaccination sites by eligibility group. Residents also can register for the county’s standby list at https://form.jotform.com/211016242241134.
VaccinateCA is a crowdfunded site that tracks the availability of coronavirus vaccines throughout the state. Users are able to search for vaccination sites based on their ZIP code or region. Visit vaccinateca.com for more information.
Local health systems and health centers get their own allotment of the vaccine, so the county recommends contacting your provider for information about making an appointment for a shot. This list was last updated on April 28, 2021.
Here is a list of vaccination clinics:
– Any of 11 Safeway pharmacies in Sonoma County; appointments required at specific stores; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information and vaccine eligibility requirements, visit mhealthappointments.com/covidappt.
– Rohnert Park Community Center (5401 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park), in partnership with OptumServe, Tuesday-Saturday, schedule an appointment at MyTurn.ca.gov or call 877-218-0381. Clinic cannot support walk-ins. Visit the site for current vaccine eligibility requirements.
– CVS (multiple locations), schedule an appointment through the CVS Pharmacy app, at cvs.com or by calling 800-746-7287. Now accepting walk-ins. Visit cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine for more information.
– Rite-Aid (all locations), schedule an appointment at riteaid.com/covid-vaccine-apt. Visit the site for an updated list of locations or more information.
– Walmart (4625 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park), walk-up or schedule an appointment at walmart.com/COVIDvaccine.
– Costco (1900 Santa Rosa Ave., Santa Rosa; 5901 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park). For more information, go to costco.com/covid-vaccine.html.
– Sonoma County Fairgrounds’ Grace Pavilion (1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa), in partnership with Safeway, schedule an appointment at: mhealthsystem.com/sonomacountypublichealth. Visit the site for a complete list of eligibility requirements.
– West County Health Centers’ sites at Guerneville Elementary School (14630 Armstrong Woods Road, Guerneville), and Analy High School (6950 Analy Ave., Sebastopol), appointments made only by calling your west county medical provider. For more information and a complete list of eligibility requirements, visit wchealth.org/news/covid-19-vaccine/.
– Sonoma Valley High School (20000 Broadway, Sonoma), in partnership with Sonoma Valley Health Partners. To learn about upcoming clinics, view eligibility requirements and sign up to receive email alerts, go to www.sonomavalleyhospital.org/svhp/.
– Alexander Valley Healthcare site at Cloverdale Train Depot (Asti Road, Cloverdale), website schedules updates as appointments become available at alexandervalleyhealthcare.org. Clinic cannot support walk-ins. Visit the site for a complete list of eligibility requirements.
– 1CARE Medical Diagnostics (4415 Sonoma Highway, Suite B&D, Santa Rosa), schedule an appointment by calling 707-595-8100. Clinic cannot support walk-ins.
–Santa Rosa Community Health at Roseland Library (779 Sebastopol Road); walk-ins are welcome; 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
– Fox Home Health (multiple locations) is providing vaccines to residents who are homebound. To schedule an appointment, email stompCOVID@FoxHomeHealth.com or call 707-573-0223 ext. 301.
– Alliance Medical site at Huerta Gym (9291 Old Redwood Highway No. 200, Windsor). The clinic will identify individuals who qualify for vaccination and are at highest risk. Clinic cannot support walk-ins. Contact Alliance for appointment information and eligibility requirements.
– Alliance Medical at Healdsburg High School (1024 Prince Ave., Healdsburg). The clinic will identify individuals who qualify for vaccination and are at highest risk. Clinic cannot support walk-ins. Contact Alliance for appointment information and eligibility requirements.
– Sonoma Valley Community Health Center site at Sonoma Valley Veterans Memorial Hall (126 1st St. West, Sonoma). The clinic will identify individuals who qualify for vaccination and are at highest risk. Clinic cannot support walk-ins. Contact Sonoma Valley Community Health for appointment information and eligibility requirements.
– Petaluma Health Center site at SRJC — Petaluma Fitness Center (680 Sonoma Mountain Parkway, Building 800, Petaluma). The clinic will identify individuals who qualify for vaccination and are at highest risk. Clinic cannot support walk-ins. Contact Petaluma Health Center for appointment information and eligibility requirements.
– Eligible individuals who receive primary care through Sutter Health should contact Sutter online at www.sutterhealth.org/for-patients/health-alerts/covid-19-vaccine or call 844-987-6115.
– Kaiser Permanente is following state priority guidelines, as vaccine becomes available. Learn more at kp.org/covidvaccine.
– Providence (formerly St. Joseph Health) is currently providing vaccinations by appointment only, no walk-ins. Contact Providence for appointment information and eligibility requirements at coronavirus.providence.org/norcal-updates.
– Those in need of support, including assistance with the online registration platform can contact: Vintage House 707-996-0311, La Luz Center 707-938-5131, Sonoma Valley Community Health Center 707-939-6070 and city of Sonoma 707-938-3681.
– COVID-19 information only line (no operator assistance): 707-935-5440.
Source: Sonoma County Department of Health Services
Have more or updated information? Contact us at email@example.com.