How to schedule a coronavirus vaccination in Sonoma County
While every Californian is encouraged to get a coronavirus vaccination as soon as possible, actually finding one may depend on where you get your health care.
Individuals who are eligible to be vaccinated should first contact their health care provider or primary care physician for information on how they can receive a vaccine or to make an appointment.
Sonoma County has more information at socoemergency.org. There you can search vaccination sites by eligibility group. The county reminds people that the clinics are open to Sonoma County residents only and that if you can’t make your appointment, please cancel so it can be given to someone else.
California has launched a pilot site MyTurn.ca.gov that allows residents to see when they are eligible for vaccines and make appointments.
Local health systems and health centers get their own allotment of the vaccine so the county recommends contacting your provider for information about making an appointment for a shot.
Note: According to Sonoma County officials, clinics are only administering second doses from Sunday, Feb. 28 to Saturday, March 6 because of supply shortages. For more information, go here.
Here is a list of vaccination clinics:
– Any of 11 Safeway pharmacies in Sonoma County; appointments required at specific stores; each pharmacy will have the capacity to do up to 20 vaccinations daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, go to socoemergency.org/vaccine. Must be 65 or older:
Safeway – Guerneville (16405 River Road, Guerneville). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Healdsburg (1115 Vine Street, Healdsburg). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Petaluma (389 South McDowell Boulevard, Petaluma). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Rohnert Park (6340 Commerce Boulevard, Rohnert Park). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Santa Rosa (100 Calistoga Road, Santa Rosa). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Santa Rosa (1799 Marlow Road, Santa Rosa). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Santa Rosa (2300 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Santa Rosa (2785 Yulupa Avenue, Santa Rosa). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Sebastopol (406 North Main Street, Sebastopol). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Sonoma (477 West Napa Street, Sonoma). Schedule an appointment here.
Safeway – Windsor (9080 Brooks Road, Windsor). Schedule an appointment here.
– Rohnert Park Community Center (5401 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park), in partnership with OptumServe, Tuesday-Saturday, schedule an appointment at: https://myoptumserve.com/covid19 or call 877-218-0381. Must be 65 or older. Clinic cannot support walk-ins.
– CVS (6378 Commerce Blvd., Rohnert Park and 201 W. Napa St. Suite 35, Sonoma), schedule an appointment through the CVS Pharmacy app, at cvs.com or by calling 800-746-7287. Must be an eligible health care worker or 65 or older.
– Sonoma County Fairgrounds’ Grace Pavilion (1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa), in partnership with Safeway, schedule an appointment at: https://mhealthsystem.com/sonomacountypublichealth. Must be an eligible health care worker or 65 or older.
– West County Health Centers’ sites at Guerneville Elementary School (14630 Armstrong Woods Road, Guerneville), and Analy High School (6950 Analy Avenue, Sebastopol), appointments made only by calling your west county medical provider. These sites are available to those 65 or older who live or work in west county, or are patients of West County Health Centers or patients of a medical provider who works in west county. For more information, visit wchealth.org/news/covid-19-vaccine/.
– Sonoma Valley High School (20000 Broadway, Sonoma), in partnership with Sonoma Valley Health Partners. To learn about upcoming clinics and sign up to receive email alerts go to www.sonomavalleyhospital.org/subscribe. Must be an eligible health care worker or 65 or older .
– Those in need of support, including assistance with the online registration platform can contact: Vintage House 707-996-0311, La Luz Center 707-938-5131, Sonoma Valley Community Health Center 707-939-6070 and City of Sonoma 707-938-3681.
COVID-19 information only line (no operator assistance): 707-935-5440.
– Alexander Valley Healthcare site at Cloverdale Train Depot (Asti Road, Cloverdale), website schedule updates as appointments become available at alexandervalleyhealthcare.org. This site is available to eligible health care workers, those 65 and up living in Geyserville and Cloverdale and patients of Alexander Valley Healthcare. Clinic cannot support walk-ins.