How to schedule a coronavirus vaccination in Sonoma County
While every Californian is encouraged to get a coronavirus vaccination as soon as possible, finding one may depend on where you get your health care.
Sonoma County has more information on local vaccine clinics at socoemergency.org. There, residents can search vaccination sites by eligibility group and find a list of upcoming pop-up clinics. If you need help scheduling your second dose, you can call 707-565-4667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents also can register for the county’s standby list at https://form.jotform.com/211016242241134.
VaccinateCA is a crowdfunded site that tracks the availability of coronavirus vaccines throughout the state. Users are able to search for vaccination sites based on their ZIP code or region. Visit vaccinateca.com for more information.
Here is a list of vaccination clinics, last updated on June 21, 2021.
– Any of 11 Safeway pharmacies in Sonoma County; appointments required at specific stores; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information and vaccine eligibility requirements, visit mhealthappointments.com/covidappt.
– Rohnert Park Community Center (5401 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park), in partnership with OptumServe, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, schedule an appointment at MyTurn.ca.gov or call 877-218-0381. Walk-ins are welcome. Visit the site for current vaccine eligibility requirements.
– CVS (multiple locations), schedule an appointment through the CVS Pharmacy app, at cvs.com or by calling 800-746-7287. Now accepting walk-ins. Visit cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine for more information.
– Rite-Aid (all locations), schedule an appointment at riteaid.com/covid-vaccine-apt. Visit the site for an updated list of locations or more information.
– Walmart (4625 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park), walk-up or schedule an appointment at walmart.com/COVIDvaccine.
– Costco (1900 Santa Rosa Ave., Santa Rosa; 5901 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park). For more information, go to costco.com/covid-vaccine.html.
– Sonoma County Fairgrounds’ Grace Pavilion (1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa), in partnership with Safeway, schedule an appointment at: mhealthsystem.com/sonomacountypublichealth. Walk-ins are welcome Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
–Santa Rosa Community Health at Roseland Library (779 Sebastopol Road); walk-ins are welcome; visit MyTurn.ca.gov to make an appointment.
– Fox Home Health (multiple locations) is providing vaccines to residents who are homebound. To schedule an appointment, email stompCOVID@FoxHomeHealth.com or call 707-573-0223 ext. 301.
– Alliance Medical at Healdsburg High School (1024 Prince Ave., Healdsburg); walk-ins are welcome; 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. For more information, call 707-433-5494 or visit alliancemed.org.
– Sonoma Valley Community Health Center site at Sonoma Valley Veterans Memorial Hall (126 1st St. West, Sonoma). Clinic is now accepting walk-ins. For more information, visit svhpvaccines.org.
– Eligible individuals who receive primary care through Sutter Health should contact Sutter online at www.sutterhealth.org/for-patients/health-alerts/covid-19-vaccine or call 844-987-6115.
– Kaiser Permanente is following state priority guidelines, as vaccine becomes available. Learn more at kp.org/covidvaccine.
– Providence (formerly St. Joseph Health) is currently providing vaccinations by appointment only, no walk-ins. Contact Providence for appointment information and eligibility requirements at coronavirus.providence.org/norcal-updates.
– Those in need of support, including assistance with the online registration platform can contact: Vintage House 707-996-0311, La Luz Center 707-938-5131, Sonoma Valley Community Health Center 707-939-6070 and city of Sonoma 707-938-3681.
– COVID-19 information only line (no operator assistance): 707-935-5440.
Source: Sonoma County Department of Health Services
Have more or updated information? Contact us at email@example.com.