- Will: You can’t tell socialists from conservatives in DC
- Healey: Root for Trump in subpoeana dispute
- Cottle: Meet the Press? A news blackout at the White House
- Collins: A president whose second language isn’t Twitter?
- Cohen: Songs remind us of America’s indelible racism
- Walters: Can we protect kids from becoming zombies
- Douthat: Michael Wolff’s book vs the Mueller investigation
- Guest Editorial: Arctic may be next frontier for Russia
- Dionne: After Mueller, the path for House Democrats
- Dufton and Richert: The return of ‘reefer madness’
Guest Editorial: The Supreme Court shouldn’t reward government lies on the census citizenship question
Judging by the questions asked during oral arguments Tuesday morning, the U.S. Supreme Court’s conservative majority may be ready to back the Trump administration’s plan to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census, a move that would in all likelihood lead to an undercount in California and other high-immigrant states.