Artisan Food, Wine and Beer - Special Section
- Sonoma Brinery launched from passion for pickles
- Carlisle Winery’s old vine vineyard offers peek at viticultural past
- Sonoma Cider has a recipe for success
- Santa Rosa newcomer creating unique sour beers
- Santi alums keeping artisan spirit alive
From a trio of local restaurants earning nods on Michelin's SF Bay Area Bib Gourmand list to a new bakery in Sonoma and Butcher Crown Roadhouse's soft opening, here's the foodie news of note in Sonoma County.
The 110-acre organic Healdsburg farm is known for its obscure produce, grains and livestock, varieties that much of America has never seen before.