Battle to save Upper Lake’s only bankRegulators are taking another look at the decision to close the only financial institution in town, which residents say will create hardships along Clear Lake’s north shore.
- Chappelle adds two more Santa Rosa shows
- West county trivia buff tests 'Jeopardy' smarts
- Best bets for Restaurant Week
- Tell us: Do you have an ugly tattoo?
- SMART adopts fare rules
- Santa Rosa man wins 'dream' trip with NYT columnist
- Young Sebastopol violist hits the big time
- County officials, builders tackle affordable housing crisis
Highs should be in the mid-70s, about 10 degrees above average for this time of year, according to the weather service.
With 100-plus wineries pouring, there's something for everyone at this weekend's Wine Road event.
Upcoming events include an homage to the Blues Brothers in Napa, a seminar for introverted writers and more.
Cinco Mexican Restaurant coming to the Barlow
Cinco Mexican restaurant will soon open at Sebastopol's
No. 19 Stanford held off UCLA's late rally in the Pac-12 tournament quarterfinals on Friday.
Windsor wrestlers ready for big stage at state championship meet
Four Windsor High wrestlers qualified for CIF state meet.
Leaders from government, housing and construction agree there is an urgent need for affordable units in the county but questions remain about financing and location.
The latest North Coast salmon forecast is in and it’s better than last year’s.