SMART adopts fare rulesOfficials overseeing the commuter train this week OK'd rules for the fares that passengers will pay when the line is in operation late next year.
- Giants' Pence upbeat despite broken arm
- County officials, builders tackle affordable housing crisis
- Santa Rosa heart recipient welcomed home
- Actor Ford's love of flight marked by mishaps, service
- Man jailed in Rohnert Park arson
- Sheriff's helicopter rescues man hurt in west county ATV crash
- Super Bowl, World Series champs back gay marriage at court
- Consultants: County should refine its pitch to businesses
Admirers of the business and community leader lined Jim Keegan's Santa Rosa street Thursday to welcome him home after his recovery from transplant surgery.
With 100-plus wineries pouring, there's something for everyone at this weekend's Wine Road event.
Upcoming events include an homage to the Blues Brothers in Napa, a seminar for introverted writers and more.
Cinco Mexican Restaurant coming to the Barlow
Cinco Mexican restaurant will soon open at Sebastopol's
Senior Michael Klee is taking his unblemished record this season to the CIF state wrestling meet this weekend.
Windsor wrestlers ready for big stage at state championship meet
Four Windsor High wrestlers qualified for CIF state meet.
Leaders from government, housing and construction who gathered Thursday in Santa Rosa agreed there is an urgent need for affordable units in the county but questions remain about financing and location.
The latest North Coast salmon forecast is in and it’s better than last year’s.
Suzie Lindsay estimates her longest bubble at 220 feet, blown during perfect conditions from a North Coast beach.