Santa Rosa renaming anti-gang programThe Mayor’s Gang Prevention Task Force, which was formed in 2003 to address the root causes behind a surge in gang violence, will be called the Santa Rosa Violence Prevention Partnership.
- Giants take Game 1 of World Series (w/video)
- Son charged in sledgehammer killing
- Santa Rosa accountant pleads guilty to tax fraud
- PG&E plan may reduce water flowing into Lake Mendocino
- Supervisors OK land buy for Lopez park
- Sonoma tables proposed rules for tobacco vendors
- Healdsburg City Manager announces resignation
- Witnesses tell of arsenal in Rohnert Park love triangle slaying
Lawyer was appointed for a Santa Rosa man who police say broke into family home in SRJC neighborhood, strangled, then hit father with sledgehammer.
Maybe it wasn't the Royals' fault the Giants slaughtered them. The Giants did that to everyone in the postseason.
Three Sonoma County chefs created imaginative foods out of unperishables found in the average earthquake kit.
Oscar de la Renta, who died Monday at 82, was known for dressing actresses, socialites and other women in pretty, feminine dresses.
A worker at the former Rancho Feeding slaughterhouse in Petaluma has become the second defendant to plead guilty to distributing tainted meat.
The confrontation on Moorland Avenue lasted just 10 seconds, but the aftershocks will be felt for years to come.
Michelin Stars 2015 Announced for Bay Area Restaurants
Bay Area restaurants receive two new three-star restaurants as the 2015 Michelin Stars...
Two groups – one for peace and one for support for troops – have claimed opposite corners of Sebastopol’s busiest intersection for years every Friday.