Benefit dinner to be held for longtime chef MalickiMark Malicki, owner and chef of Cafe St. Rose in Santa Rosa and Sebastopol, was recently diagnosed with late-stage Crohn's disease.
- Mystery men sought in Rohnert Park woman's death
- California declares e-cigarettes a health threat (w/video)
- San Francisco museum vows to reopen after gold theft (w/video)
- Santa Rosa seeks creative way to bolster low-income housing projects
- Former Sonoma County auditor Fulwider dies at 93
- Sheriff's Office: Northern California furniture store was front for large pot grow (w/video)
- Crash into power pole closes Porter Creek Road
- Petaluma Health Care District seen as model for state
In hopes of gathering information about the November death of a Rohnert Park woman, authorities have released video that shows two men with the woman on her last night alive.
With olive season officially underway, here are a few delicious ways you can use the fleshy fruit.
The revered mezzo-soprano, along with the Argento Chamber Ensemble, will perform at a concert that commemorates the end of a 2-year residency for group Trio Ariadne.
Beer Tasting 101?: SSU Offers Beer Appreciation Class
Beer Appreciation class at Sonoma State University includes tasting, business acumen...
Chicago ended Golden State's franchise-record 19-game home winning streak with a win Tuesday.
U.S. wine shipments rose 1 percent last year to 375 million cases as California’s premium wine industry continues to display strength, according to numbers out Wednesday.
High school girls basketball roundup: Petaluma clamps down in win
Petaluma played one of its best games of the year while defeating Sonoma Valley, 52-39.
Occidental creek was named for Christopher Falkmann, a Dane who made a fresh start in 1848.