6 injured as elderly driver crashes into Bay Area cafe (w/video)Police say a man in his 90s drove on to a Palo Alto sidewalk Thursday, hitting five, leaving one with major injuries.
- Counties team up to expand broadband on rural North Coast
- Growers predict high quality, lower yield as harvest kicks off in county
- Drakes Bay Oyster Co. shutters retail shop as legal battle continues
- Public's help sought in case of fake police officer
- Santa Rosa mom's claim of no touching questioned in bullying probe
- Healdsburg planner, council hopeful resigns, withdraws from race
- Santa Rosa man still in hospital after being shot in face
- Lowell Cohn: A's step boldly into the big-boy league
More than 200 supporters showed up Thursday to mark the closure of the Marin County company's oyster shack.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Jon Lester trade shows shows franchise is aiming for baseball's biggest prize.
California is home to 109 Indian tribes operating 71 gaming facilities, including two in Sonoma County.
Growers expect this year's crop, aided by the region's moderate temperatures, to be less bountiful than 2013's record-breaking yield.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.