Petaluma manufacturing facility to close, shed 85 jobsTech equipment maker Brooks Automation is shutting down its Petaluma facility, a closure that affects about 85 workers.
- Shanahan leaving D.A.'s office after election defeat
- Home Depot breach affected 56 million cards (w/video)
- Boy shot dead at California sleepover (w/video)
- Marin County D.A. offers ice cream for toy guns, video games
- Caltrans closing section of Hwy. 37 all weekend
- Piercy man held in shooting death of brother
- Inmate on lam in Mendocino County
- Vote counting begins in Scotland on independence (w/video)
Deputies targeted three homes in south Santa Rosa on Wednesday, taking weapons, money and plants just a day after thousands of plants were cut from six gardens in the hills west of Windsor.
New Orleans' Trombone Shorty brings his Mardi Gras magic to the Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival.
Try out exotic foods at the annual Saint Seraphim Orthodox Church festival.
Attorneys for both sides were peppered with skeptical questions from a panel of judges as Barry Bonds seeks to erase his felony conviction for obstruction of justice.
Home Depot said that 56 million debt and credit cards are estimated to have been breached in a data theft between April and September at its stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Windsor finds itself on the cusp of recovery, poised to not just rebound from the economic downturn but make progress in key areas including the completion of the Town Green.
Girls soccer: Montgomery, Carrillo open NBL play with wins
In other action: Rancho Cotate beats Windsor, Analy routs Healdsburg, while St. Vincent...