- Garrett Swasey, Colorado shooting victim, remembered
- Oohs, aahs, candles and a clown at Santa Rosa tree lighting
- #OptOutside brings throngs to California parks
- Pub owner buys Flipside in downtown Santa Rosa
- Windsor gets artsy with roundabouts
- Cold weather set to continue
- Sebastopol man arrested on suspicion of exposing himself
- Geysers-area geothermal field sold to Seattle firm
Thousands gathered at Old Courthouse Square to watch the tree light up, as well as to light candles to remember loved ones who have died.
The restaurant near Sonoma State University is small but delivers substantial food and lots of it.
Angela Romagnoli involves hard discussions and hands-on volunteer experiences as part of her students' learning experience.
Sonoma County Dive Bars: 16 You Can't Miss
Here are some of our favorite Sonoma County Dive Bars that are too loveable to miss...
A deal is in escrow, but the co-owner of a downtown Santa Rosa pub started operating Flipside in downtown Santa Rosa on Nov. 18.
Robert Gaither is a 39-year-old former salesman, a teddy bear of a guy with a full brown beard that makes him look a little like a mountain man.
Arizona spent years looking up at the 49ers and Seahawks, but they flipped the storyline in 2015.
Anyone who drove to Thanksgiving celebrations saw the deplorable state of the nation’s roads firsthand.
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.
Analy pulls away from Rancho Cotate 45-27 to earn date in NCS final
Analy's 'lights-out defense' scored 14 points in the fourth quarter.
As Thanksgiving approaches, Richard Anderson and his daughter, Abby, have many reasons to count their blessings