Zane blasts sheriff's decision on Lopez shooterA Sonoma County supervisor has co-written an opinion piece critical of the way Sheriff Steve Freitas handled a deputy’s return to work after the death of Andy Lopez.
- New law permits outdoor dining with dogs
- Uncle: Santa Rosa slaying suspect on drugs, saw 'demons'
- 11 local companies make Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing firms
- Lake County residents decry enforcement of pot rules
- SRJC’s Doyle scholarships rebounding
- Graton man convicted of stealing fuel from vineyards
- Political newcomer seeks council seat in Rohnert Park
- Southeast Greenway boosters cheer decision on highway extension
A Sonoma County supervisor has co-written an opinion piece critical of the way Sheriff Steve Freitas handled a deputy’s return to work after the death of Andy Lopez.
Most performance halls are named for famous musicians or wealthy sponsors. But the brand-new, $9.5 million Schroeder Hall att SSU is named for a Charles Schulz cartoon character.
The Taste of Petaluma is this weekend, with bites and sips available at various downtown restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Team Penske drivers Will Power and Helio Castroneves are both in great position to capture a series title, which means it’s every driver for themselves at Sunday’s race in Sonoma Raceway.
The steam fields in the Mayacmas Mountains northeast of Santa Rosa have been the world’s largest producer of geothermal energy since the 1970s.
They make everything from beef jerky to organic ice cream. Most have found a valuable niche, like D.H. Charles Engineering, above, which offers its expertise in construction engineering.
Football preview: Big shoes to fill at Casa Grande
Experienced line will help ease the departure of JaJuan Lawson.