Cloverdale gives green light to solar projectCouncil votes 4-0 authorizing the city manager to move forward in developing the solar project, which is expected to save city $3.5 million in electricity costs over two decades.
- Woman dies in solo crash in Ukiah
- West county schools superintendent retiring
- Santa Rosa man sent to prison for punching pregnant girlfriend
- Man shocked 20 times during jail booking sues county (w/video)
- Judge will review tape of attorney-client talk in Forestville slayings
- Santa Rosa to take up shifting of Oakmont ridgeline
- County seeking state aid for storm damage
- Oakland joins L.A. in banning circus elephant tool
With the help of the Internet, a Sonoma County photographer was able to connect with a couple whose photo he secretly took as they got engaged.
Chef David Bush’s last gig, at St. Francis winery, earned him “Best Restaurant in America 2013” by Open Table users.
Before the Blind Boys conjure the reason for the season at the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, member Jimmy Carter talks about singing from the heart and the lure of secular music.
The plans are expected to strengthen familial ties among residents of the two countries, benefit local wine producers and other businesses seeking to open up trade with Cuba.
President Barack Obama simply acknowledged the obvious. The Cold War approach didn’t work. A different strategy — engagement — is long overdue.
Benefield: Santa Rosa girls basketball looks to reload
Unexpected might be the best way to describe these new Panthers.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.