2 pedestrians hit, injured in downtown CotatiTwo pedestrians were struck by vehicles in separate incidents in Cotati Wednesday, fire officials report.
- Tips lead to arrests in California chicken massacre
- Sales tax, Rainier connector dominate Petaluma candidates forum
- State’s top court declines to take up Russian River frost rules
- Target of 2012 Petaluma raid convicted in 3 killings
- Petaluma police seek leads in gas station robbery
- Heat wave to send temps soaring across county
- Santa Rosa police seek public’s help in school thefts
- Gardening guru, teacher King dies at 94
A Petaluma man whose arrest led to a 2012 shootout with federal agents will spend the rest of his life in prison following a Tuesday verdict, the U.S. Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.
Upcoming events include the Sebastopol Zombie Run, vintage car racing, GranFondo and the Harvest Fair.
Upcoming events also include the grand opening of Williams-Sonoma in Sonoma this Saturday.
With Wednesday's shutout at Pittsburgh, the Giants are now on the same footing as every division winner. It all starts anew.
A three-judge panel for a state appellate court has shot down a challenge to the rail line, saying freight operations exist under federal oversight and are not subject to a key state environmental law.
Proposition 1 isn’t perfect. But it’s a big improvement over the $11.1 billion leviathan it replaced, and it reflects compromises by urban, agricultural and environmental stakeholders.
Girls soccer roundup: Analy's SCL dominance continues
Analy remains unbeaten in the Sonoma County League.