Rohnert Park woman to be tried in child porn caseA 28-year-old woman is suspected of coercing two 11-year-old girls to pose for nude photos.
- Auction to sell wares from former Sutter site
- UC regents OK tuition increases (w/video)
- Comedian Oliver's intelligent humor resonates with Santa Rosa fans (w/video)
- Windsor fire displaces 2 residents, cats
- Questions remain in Rohnert Park woman's Napa highway death
- Diver who died off coast ID'd
- Man shocked 20 times during Sonoma County Jail booking (w/video)
- Willits driver arrested after shooting himself in face
The second of three rain storms blew into Sonoma County Thursday, bringing about a quarter-inch of rain to Santa Rosa by mid-day, according to the National Weather Service.
Tucker Taylor began posting his photos in 2012 and now has more than 41,000 followers.
The trailer for the highly anticipated film wasn’t set to debut until Thanksgiving Day, but it has appeared online and Snoopy is taking the heat.
Zin Restaurant Closing December 2014
Healdsburg's Zin Restaurant is closing in December 2014
The latest 5-cent increase per share reflects improving economic environment, the Santa Rosa-based bank's CEO said Wednesday.
People are falling all over themselves praising Billy Beane because he did it again, won the American League title before November came to a close.
Sonoma County residents understand what the people of St. Louis and, in particular, Ferguson, Mo., are experiencing as they brace for a decision on whether an officer involved in the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown will face criminal charges.
Pumas survive semifinal scare to advance to volleyball championship
Trailing 2-1, Pumas rallied to win the final two games Wednesday.
Locals chefs, nonprofits welcome the entire community for a free Thanksgiving meal.