- Two Golden Gate pedestrians hit by blow darts
- Santa Rosa, Catholic Charities delivering showers to homeless
- Barbershops making a comeback
- Break in rain a ‘Winter dry spell’ that’s occurred since 1950
- 4-year-old boy on bicycle dies after crash
- Local coalition lands $8 million conservation grant
- Healdsburg schools official suspected of computer crimes
Whether you're in love or you're ready to mingle, we have a whole list of fun things for you to do this weekend and beyond.
Men young and old are flooding back to barbershops, lured by the prospect of a razor cut and a steamy shave.
Last Minute Valentine's Ideas in Sonoma County
Struggling with a to-do for Valentine's Day? We've got some inexpensive (and sort of...
A portable shower and bathroom for homeless people will begin operating around the city next week, part of an effort to connect the struggling population with services.
Thousands of vines have been pulled out and replanted over the past two years, thanks to an outbreak of the disease given a boost by the recent string of warmer winters.
For the third time in six years, a boys basketball team has gone undefeated in North Bay League play.
California is riddled with earthquake faults and, as one scientist put it, they’re “locked and loaded.” The only unknown is when one or more of them will go off.
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.
How a group of SSU alumni is trying to make it easier to grow and eat local.