Petaluma DUI suspect argues, spits on officerA Petaluma woman remains jailed Friday after being stopped on suspicion of drunken driving and then spitting on an officer.
- Petaluma bests Paris on list of top 10 travel destinations
- Marin County D.A. offers ice cream for toy guns, video games
- Windsor police swarm home after prank 911 call
- Petaluma manufacturing facility to close, shed 85 jobs
- 2 arrested in Santa Rosa pharmacy robbery
- Man, 83, killed in Lakeville Highway wreck
- County probation sweep jails 7, offers social services to dozens more
- SMART rejects grand jury recommendations
Marin County’s top prosecutor said Thursday he hopes to avoid a shooting similar to the one that killed 13-year-old Andy Lopez in Santa Rosa last year by offering to exchange toy guns for free ice cream.
New Orleans' Trombone Shorty brings his Mardi Gras magic to the Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival.
Try out exotic foods at the annual Saint Seraphim Orthodox Church festival.
Oakland still holds one of the wild-card spots but they have to find a way to win.
Home Depot said that 56 million debt and credit cards are estimated to have been breached in a data theft between April and September at its stores in the U.S. and Canada.
One of the great breakthroughs of the 20th century was vaccination. It’s at risk of slipping away, and that would be inexcusable.
Girls soccer: Montgomery, Carrillo open NBL play with wins
In other action: Rancho Cotate beats Windsor, Analy routs Healdsburg, while St. Vincent...