Rural residents: Go after vineyards' water use, tooA feisty crowd of west county residents at a Monday meeting wanted to know why new water conservation rules aimed at saving endangered fish do not apply to vineyards.
- Starbucks raising prices, again
- Smith: Back at work and grateful for the care
- Shooters sought in Santa Rosa man's slaying
- Building transfer causes stir among Sonoma veterans
- Missing teen's body found at Lake Sonoma
- West Santa Rosa arson suspect caught by determined firefighter
- Shuffle at Santa Rosa City Hall hints at planning changes
- Police identify Clearlake man killed after dispute
From bragging about the weather to knowing the original name of the Wells Fargo Center, 30 things only locals can understand.
The rural town of Penngrove swelled as several thousand hometown fans and outside spectators gathered for the 39th annual 'Biggest Little Parade in Northern California' down Main Street Sunday.
First look at French patisserie, cafe in West Sebastopol: Pascaline
Pascaline Gourmet recently opened in Sebastopol with top ranked chefs from France...
Detectives are investigating the death as a gang-related homicide, but have little suspect information, other than reports of two men running from the scene in the middle of the night.
New York handed the slumping World Series champs their seventh consecutive defeat Monday.
Raises for restaurant employees are shifting the pay scale in Sonoma County’s signature service industry, which draws food workers as well as patrons from across the world.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
With $100,000 grant, food bank adds screening and referrals at Agua Caliente food distribution site.
All-Empire Large-School Baseball Player of the Year Clayton Andrews
Andrews' ability to put the ball in play is only one of his many talents.