Giants roughed up by Royals in 7-2 lossSalvador Perez and Omar Infante drove in two runs each with big hits in a five-run sixth inning, and the Kansas City Royals beat the San Francisco Giants 7-2 Wednesday night to even the World Series at one game apiece.
- Trio arrested, suspected of trying to steal pot in Redwood Valley
- Smith: Art Janssen is 105 and remembers everything
- Weather could cloud solar eclipse
- Man accused of driving into Fort Bragg motel, arraigned in woman’s death
- Exchange Bank reports 3 percent hike in earnings
- Cotati-Rohnert Park school board race heats up
- Gunman ID'd in deadly Canada shootings (w/video)
- Remembering Lopez, a year later
A race for three seats on the board has grown heated, highlighting a divide between three candidates and 20-year veteran Leff Brown.
Criticize Bruce Bochy. Criticize him big time. Bochy blew Game 2 of the World Series.
Zombie balls, eerie theatrical performances, costumed fun and more fill our guide to Halloween attractions.
The U.S. government is telling 3 million more car owners to get their air bags repaired immediately.
Among the many local races and ballot measures to be decided on Nov. 4, North Coast voters will be choosing a slew of new state legislators for the region.
Volleyball: Sonoma Valley nears SCL perfection
Dragons moved within three matches of a perfect season with Tuesday's win.
Michelin Stars 2015 Announced for Bay Area Restaurants
Bay Area restaurants receive two new three-star restaurants as the 2015 Michelin Stars...