Winemaker Hobbs, Sonoma County in $100K settlementThe alleged breaches carried the potential for millions of dollars in penalties, but a settlement was reached recently after several weeks of negotiation, a spokesman said.
- 35 years later, murder trial for missing NY boy begins
- Windsor High taps coaching vet to lead football team
- Sutter, Blue Shield end contract dispute
- Motorcyclist hurt in collision near Glen Ellen
- Months-long investigation ends in Guerneville child porn arrest
- Plea bargain reached in Santa Rosa bar shooting
- 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about (w/video)
- State seeks water rules for pot growers
Initiative designed to encourage environmentally friendly marijuana cultivation to protect Northern California waterways and fisheries.
Witnessing brutality of war, a staff sergeant turned his intellectual arsenal toward holding people accountable to the law and protecting those who were victimized by it.
Upcoming events include the Sebastopol Guitar Festival, live music and dance performances, and a chance to attend an event with a former president.
Beer Tasting 101?: SSU Offers Beer Appreciation Class
Beer Appreciation class at Sonoma State University includes tasting, business acumen...
San Francisco's coaching staff decisions leave plenty of questions.
Jackson Family Wines has bought Santa Rosa-based Siduri Wines, a small family winery that has risen to prominence in two decades through its highly regarded single-vineyard pinot noirs.
In just a few short months, Americans must file tax returns. If they need help completing their forms, they might be out of luck.
High school girls basketball roundup: Panthers hold off Jaguars 65-55
Santa Rosa drained a dozen 3-point shots as the Panthers beat Windsor Thursday.
Natural cork regains its dominance after addressing “taint” issues.