Santa Rosa man again gets 75 years in rapesA Santa Rosa man convicted for a second time in a series of gang rapes was again sentenced Tuesday to 75 years to life in prison.
- Sonoma hospital withdraws from Palm Drive deal
- County gearing up for 30th annual Coastal Cleanup Day
- Sonoma pool group gets more time for property deal
- Suspected gunman held in Santa Rosa hotel shooting
- Santa Rosa man again gets 75 years in rapes
- New law requires California drivers give bicyclists 3-foot buffer (w/video)
- Sonoma Academy music director dies in crash off Hwy. 1
- Mendocino County residents forced to flee wildfire recall narrow escape
The Sonoma Valley Health and Recreation Association will have another month to secure a loan from the city and buy the former Paul’s Resort property in El Verano.
The Green Music Center will receive musical royalty when Diana Ross visits on Sept. 23
The 38-mile-long Hawaiian island boasts of short buildings and adventurous travel by pack mule.
Oakland's 0-2 start with tough games ahead puts Dennis Allen in a precarious spot.
August home sales slowed in Sonoma County to their lowest level in four years, as buyers appeared to exhibit more caution after two years of rising prices.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
College and high school results for Monday, Sept. 15
From soccer to volleyball, who won, who lost on Monday.