For 3rd time, sales tax to help Clear Lake headed for ballotRejected twice by voters, the proposed half-cent sales tax measure would raise $24 million over 10 years, with every dollar committed to protecting the 68-square mile lake.
- Toxic algae closes popular Bay Area lake
- Mom accused of leaving kids in car to visit Bay Area casino
- Cotati teen prostitute: 'I was a slave'
- 6th city joins Sonoma Clean Power; Carrillo's board position in question
- Cuban delegation explores local wines
- No charges for Lakeport woman who fatally shot husband
- Flight carrying 116 people 'probably crashed' in Mali (w/video)
A group of experienced sommeliers is on a six-day tour through Wine Country, intended to help wines from the state gain a foothold in a country where they are seldom seen.
Upcoming events include the rodeo this Saturday at the Sonoma County Fair.
These seasonal classics refresh both body and soul.
San Francisco tight end's appearance at training camp doesn’t mean he doesn’t still want a new contract.
A longtime Santa Rosa company is diversifying, making reusable bags in the wake of the ordinance banning plastic bags in the county.
Jerry Brown’s first turn as California governor produced some epic controversies, none larger than his effort to reshape the state Supreme Court.
Former Rancho softball standout battled back from adversity
After a line drive to the head, Stephanie Sarris came back in a big way.