Santa Rosa agrees to move disputed dog parkThe city expects to spend $30,000 to $50,000 to build a new canine area closer to West Third Street at A Place to Play park.
- Santa Rosa signs off on greenway deal
- Newsom opens tasting lounge at Odette Estate
- Petaluma man swept out to sea near Jenner, survives
- Investigation continues into Santa Rosa shooting death
- Yosemite rock fall changes face of world-class climb
- Rohnert Park organ recipient, 10, to open Giants game
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after FBI raid
- Celeb chef Deen distances herself from posted brownface photo
Drink yourself to better health with this D.I.Y. guide from a few Sonoma County experts.
Tickets go on sale Friday for a show by rapper, musician and poet Michael Franti at the Sonoma Mountain Village Event Center.
Outside Lands 2015 Food, Wine, Beer Lineup
Outside Lands 2015 includes hundreds of gourmet food trucks, restaurants, wineries,...
Supervisor Efren Carrillo is seeking to unmask a former neighbor who is suing him over a pre-dawn incident two years ago in which he appeared half-naked outside her apartment in what she believes was an attempted sexual assault.
Pitcher throws six scoreless innings, outfielder does it at plate and in field
Raises for restaurant employees are shifting the pay scale in Sonoma County’s signature service industry, which draws workers as well as patrons from all over the world.
Months away from the New Hampshire primary, the main question to ask about Donald Trump’s candidacy is this: How much damage can he do to the Republican brand before he drops out of the race, undoubtedly in a storm of false bravado?
Final book focuses on Napa Valley growers who question the benefits of wine tourism.
All-Empire Large-School Baseball Player of the Year Clayton Andrews
Andrews' ability to put the ball in play is only one of his many talents.