Ricci, veteran livestock auctioneer, dies at 97Louie Ricci, a lifelong Sonoma County resident, ran the Santa Rosa Livestock Auction yard with his wife Claudia for 36 years until they sold it in 1984.
- Extremely high tides hit California coast (w/video)
- Santa Rosa celebrates ‘Festival of Lights’ with food, music, dance
- New Santa Rosa signal seeks solution to pedestrian safety
- Roundabout eyed as possible fix for intersection of highways 121 and 116
- Clock winds down on fundraiser for Bodega Bay ambulance
- Historic local bands come together at Petaluma’s Phoenix
- New Cloverdale mayor optimistic with bump in revenue
More than 150 people gathered Sunday at Santa Rosa’s Montgomery Village shopping center for a ceremonial lighting of the menorah, a special candelabra, on the sixth night of Hanukkah.
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
With some preparation, it's possible to avoid dread or stress around the holiday season.
Oakland has won three of their past five games, and three straight at O.co Coliseum.
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed slightly in November, when farm employment dipped after harvest and retail hiring picked up for the holidays.
If Dick Cheney’s views carry the day, releasing the Senate intelligence committee’s horrifying account of CIA torture after Sept. 11, 2001, will hardly have been worth it.
Brett Callan Memorial Tournament: Newman rallies to force OT, then captures the title
After the game got to the extra period, Cardinal Newman never trailed.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.