Diver who died at Salt Point ID’d as CHP lieutenantA Rohnert Park man who died while scuba diving with friends was a 27-year veteran of the CHP and served in the Marines.
- App used in Napa sniffs out Fido
- Car windows smashed, items stolen in Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa police investigate stabbing
- Beer boom strains Petaluma
- Spring Lake Village plans worry neighbors
- Longtime SRJC instructor Crevelli dies at 84
- Smith: The King who would feed Nepal
- Hearn Avenue to be shut near rail crossing
There's music in the air, and lots of it is free thanks to some long-established local concert series.
The upcoming nuptials of a Southern California couple at Chateau St. Jean will feature decisions made not by the bride and groom, but by voters on a popular wedding website.
The Napa County animal shelter is the first in Northern California to employ Finding Rover, a mobile app that uses facial recognition software to identify dogs.
Stephen Curry’s frightening flip in second quarter of the Warriors' loss to Houston in the Western Conference Finals came with a welcome relief — he returned to the game.
The strain created by Petaluma’s expanding beer industry has been evident for some time, but one major step is being taken to lessen some of the problems.
Farmers and scientists have watched with alarm as honeybee colonies died off in recent years.
A Vietnam vet organizes regular reunions for war veterans to join community, swap stories and find healing.
NCS sets baseball, softball tournament fields
The Redwood Empire will be represented by 20 baseball and 18 softball teams in North Coast...
- Redwood Empire schedule for NCS softball tournament
- Redwood Empire schedule for NCS baseball tournament
- High school track and field: Santa Rosa's Kirsten Carter a 4-time winner at NCS Redwood Empire area meet
- High school track and field: Sonoma Academy's Rylee Bowen dominates NCS Class A Championships