Fake Sonoma County Fair coupons sold online, on streetCounterfeit tickets being sold for $20 won’t be accepted at fair, officials say.
- Local grape harvest gets going in Napa (w/video)
- La Piñata reopens after city-ordered shutdown
- Crews work to keep Yosemite fire from sequoias (w/video)
- Cotati entrepreneur seeks to turn commuters into delivery drivers
- Healdsburg brewery shines on TV tonight
- ID of motorcyclist killed in Santa Rosa crash still a mystery
- Helicopter rescues hikers near Lake Berryessa
- Man injured in Guerneville fence crash
Large energy users, including two hospitals, told the council Tuesday their tax bills will soar if the cap eliminated
Upcoming events include the Petaluma Music Festival and Screamin' Mimis Pint for a Pint.
Tips for dining al fresco this season.
Reliever Jean Machi and the San Francisco Giants took advantage of a huge baserunning blunder by Pittsburgh.
Iran has offered no explanation and even waited several days before even confirming that the journalists, one of whom has ties to Petaluma, were in custody.
Work crews were up before dawn Wednesday picking grapes along Silverado Trail, marking an early harvest season for the North Coast wine industry.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.