Who was that on the bridge over Hwy. 101?Wearing hard hats, bright safety vests and even a gas mask in one case, they sat or stood, almost statue-like, intently watching vehicles Wednesday and Thursday.
- Benefield: Cheerleading is more than pom-poms and short skirts
- Bigger, bolder BottleRock roars back into Napa
- Bill making well data public advances
- Ukiah pair faces charges in dog's strangling death
- Accused shoplifter head-butts Ukiah Wal-Mart employee, falls asleep
- Santa Rosa teachers, district reach contract agreement
- Cigarette to blame for Santa Rosa High fire
- Trial begins for teen suspected in Santa Rosa party slaying
Make your plans, June-Sept., for festivals, fairs, music, art, plays, family events and free shows.
El Molino grad Ben McKee is gearing up for his band's North American tour, kicking off Friday in Napa.
Targeted for opening in late 2016, Wineseum has diverse plans that include a small representation of early California wine history.
Stax Social Eatery | Cotati
Stax Social Eatery in Cotati offers DIY mix and match meals served on thematic trays....
Wearing hard hats, bright safety vests and even a gas mask in one case, they sat or stood, almost statue-like, intently watching vehicles Wednesday and Thursday.
What competitive cheer teams do is not your mama's rah-rah-sis-boom-bah cheerleading and California's on the verge of recognizing the activity as an official sport. It's about time, say boosters.
The state Senate Appropriations Committee approved legislation Thursday that would make data on water wells available to the public like is done in all other Western states.
If local residents want smoother roads, the best route is Measure A.
The annual Jim Thrower Rotary Writing Faire brings together middle school writers from public and private schools across Sonoma Valley.
Benefield: When it comes to cheerleading, participants are athletes all the way
What truly competitive cheer teams do is not your mama's rah-rah-sis-boom-bah...