4.1 quake rattles Napa ValleyThere were no reports of damage or injury, just shaken nerves, from Thursday evening's temblor near Yountville, the largest quake to hit the area since August.
- Boonville man killed in Hwy. 128 wreck
- Petaluma man who championed Boy Scout diversity applauds shift
- Ex-Petaluma real estate agent jailed in mortgage fraud case
- Census: North Bay still slowest-growing part of booming Bay Area
- Healdsburg celebrates its roots at 66th Twilight Parade
- Feds OK plan to keep more water in Lake Pillsbury reservoir
- Santa Rosa woman gets prison in ID theft
- Roseland University Prep garners national recognition
Ryan Adams, who is playing at the Wells Fargo Center this Friday, appeases potential hecklers with a Bryan Adams’ song.
Memorial Day weekend signals the unofficial start of grilling season.
Healdsburg's Twilight Parade, the antidote to the town’s image as a hip tourist haven, strutted its homey, country underpinnings on Thursday.
After blowing a 17-point lead, Golden State hung on to beat Houston Thursday.
The bank said Thursday its 55 cent quarterly dividend would be payable June 19.
It's time for the Earned Income Tax Credit in California.
Jim Nevill, a travel and fine art photographer, is featured on the cover of Shutterbug Magazine’s May issue.
High school softball: Rancho Cotate outslugs Ukiah 16-8 to win NBL title
Rancho won in a slugfest and ended Ukiah's 17-game winning streak.