Task force urges separating coroner duties from Sheriff’s OfficePanel also stresses that Sonoma County grand jury not equipped to review police shootings; during meeting, residents express frustration, concern that task force’s recommendations will not be heeded.
- Doyenne of Sonoma County produce Skall dies at 84
- Santa Rosa man bitten by police dog after chase remains hospitalized
- Smith: This guy’s metal detector and his heart
- Plan released to reopen Palm Drive
- Offering comfort through food
- New barrel auction coming for buyers
- Graton filmmaker ready for Oscars
- Blizzard warning for 250-mile swath of Northeast (w/video)
Santa Rosa would spend an estimated $3.5 million annually on services, offset by revenue from the area, and invest nearly $80 million in the long term on infrastructure.
People come to fall in love with the wine industry for a number of reasons. For SRJC wine studies instructor Kevin Sea, it was about the chemistry.
Serving on the nominations committee, Robert Hillmann has watched hundreds of documentaries to help decide the films that will contend for a statuette.
Sauced BBQ Livermore Coming to Petaluma
Sauced BBQ, based in Livermore, will be opening in Petaluma this May at the Basin...
New commissioner says he open to idea of restricting movements for teams in field
The weekend’s grand-opening festivities will include an appearance by Giants second baseman Joe Panik.
The feud between the city of Santa Rosa and a gated community in Oakmont is certainly helping the local lawyer labor market. But at its core, it’s downright silly.
High school boys basketball roundup: Piner scoring spree overwhelms Healdsburg, 57-29
Piner scored 18 consecutive points to begin the second half while defeating visiting...