Daring rescue of woman swept out to sea off Marin CountyHigh surf swept a woman off of a Marin County beach Monday, requiring a difficult rescue by a helicopter crew, according to the CHP.
- Regulators: California fell far short of water-saving target in March
- Girl, 16, wounded in shooting at Santa Rosa park
- 2 local climbers recall devastation on Mount Everest
- New SRJC center aims to help undocumented students
- Challenge to Hobbs vineyard project dismissed
- Ciena to buy Cyan in $400 million deal
- Cinco de Mayo event to mark 10 years in Santa Rosa
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Texas cartoon attack
'Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls' author David Sedaris makes a stop at the Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday.
Sonoma’s famous 13-year-old twin chefs Lilly and Audrey Andrews share their favorite recipes they make for their mom on Mother’s Day.
Valette | Healdsburg
Valette in Healdsburg is on the A-list when it comes to haute dining in a friendly...
Two Sonoma County residents are back home after a deadly quake and avalanche abruptly ended their quest to reach the world’s highest peak. They describe what they saw in the aftermath.
The Bear Cubs returned from the weekend meet in L.A. with the school’s seventh swimming and diving state title.
Petaluma's Cyan is the latest company to make the journey from Telecom Valley startup to a lucrative acquisition target.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
A local composer makes a living by creating original scores for blockbuster games like ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘The Walking Dead,’ ‘LOTR’ and more.
Three golfers qualify for Tournament of Champions
Players from Maria Carrillo, El Molino and Cardinal Newman earned invitations Monday.