ID of motorcyclist killed in Santa Rosa crash still a mysteryOfficials are having a hard time contacting the family of a man killed in a weekend wreck.
- Crews work to keep Yosemite fire from sequoias (w/video)
- Helicopter rescues hikers near Lake Berryessa
- Grape picking gets going in Napa
- Sonoma County Jail inmate on the loose
- Former Roseland grocery coming down
- Cotati entrepreneur seeks to turn commuters into delivery drivers
- Adobe Road crash sends 1 to hospital
- Santa Rosa seeks to tax cellphones, keep utility tax cap for businesses
Public meeting set for Wednesday night on next moves to redevelop shuttered shopping site into retail and residential complex.
Upcoming events include the Petaluma Music Festival and Screamin' Mimis Pint for a Pint.
Tips for dining al fresco this season.
Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis confirmed he has met with San Antonio officials but declined to disclose whether he wants to move the team to the Lone Star State.
Iran has offered no explanation and even waited several days before even confirming that the journalists, one of whom has ties to Petaluma, were in custody.
Work crews were up before dawn Wednesday picking grapes along Silverado Trail, marking an early harvest season for the North Coast wine industry.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.