Minor earthquake hits Northern CaliforniaThere were no reports of damage or injuries from Monday's jolt six miles southeast of Gilroy.
- Officials: 100+ buildings across county still at risk in quake
- Photos: The best of Burning Man
- Thieves use backhoe in California ATM heist attempt
- San Francisco 'farmers' to get tax breaks
- Inquiries begin into nude celebrity photo leaks (w/video)
- Mendocino County residents question mystery pot raids
- Ukiah boy, 10, dies in ATV crash
- County plastic bag ban in effect today
Unreinforced masonry buildings still exist in Sonoma County and across California, decades after a state law required cities and counties to address the hazard.
Ben Harper, set for an upcoming solo show at the Green Music Center, teamed with his mom for his latest project.
Local vintners raised nearly three times as much as last year at Sunday's fundraiser.
Hunter Pence led San Francisco over Colorado Monday in a game resumed after being suspended on May 22 due to rain.
For all the publicity and hand-wringing about the volatility of the state’s income stream California has but two rainy reserve accounts — neither of which is particularly effective.
Revel is the second of three Atlantic City casinos to close in a two-week span.
Kerry Benefield: Tomales Braves exemplify synergy
Decreased enrollment diminishes Tomales' roster, not its performance