Santa Rosa pushing back at county over road tax plansCity council members found little to like about a proposed quarter-cent county sales tax at a meeting earlier this week.
- Big rig crashes on Hwy. 101 in Santa Rosa
- New dreams for immigrants affected by Obama’s action
- Petaluma home severely damaged in fire
- Santa Rosa women denied parole in 1996 killing, 2009 attempted murder
- Charges in Willits rape, murder could carry death sentence
- Mother describes boy’s fall from Bodega Head cliff
- Santa Rosa Christmas Eve killer gets life
- Crews battle Santa Rosa house fire
If you drive to the store for a loaf of bread and forget your phone, do you feel adrift?
The Green Music Center in Rohnert Park and the Wells Fargo Center in Santa Rosa have made sure you'll have lots of opportunity for holiday cheer.
Placing a cornucopia basket in the center of your table makes a powerful and luscious statement, both visually and symbolically.
Zin Restaurant Closing December 2014
Healdsburg's Zin Restaurant is closing in December 2014
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed to 5 percent, up from 4.9 percent in September. The county has the fifth lowest unemployment rate in the state.
Stanford used a smothering defensive effort to rout rival Cal 38-17 on Saturday and clinch bowl eligibility.
NCS football: Casa Grande bests Maria Carrillo, 17-14
Two touchdowns in fourth quarter pushed Gauchos to the win.