Try out an electric vehicle for free in Santa Rosa on SaturdayThe Santa Rosa event, hosted by the North Bay Electric Auto Association, will offer rides and test drives of battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Smith: Kenwood gazebo to be dedicated in memory of Glen Ellen boy
- Two arrested in Santa Rosa pharmacy robbery
- New state law bans HOAs from requiring green lawns
- Windsor police swarm home after prank 911 call
- New approach to probation sweeps in Sonoma County
- SMART rejects grand jury recommendations
- Lakeville Hwy. site of 3rd fatal crash since June
- Petaluma manufacturing facility to close, shed 85 jobs
A new, donated facility next to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital allows the 13-year-old clinic to operate rent free while serving its low-income patients.
New Orleans' Trombone Shorty brings his Mardi Gras magic to the Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival.
Try out exotic foods at the annual Saint Seraphim Orthodox Church festival.
The A's are stunned by their September collapse, yet stuck to find a solution.
Home Depot said that 56 million debt and credit cards are estimated to have been breached in a data theft between April and September at its stores in the U.S. and Canada.
One of the great breakthroughs of the 20th century was vaccination. It’s at risk of slipping away, and that would be inexcusable.
Girls soccer: Montgomery, Carrillo open NBL play with wins
In other action: Rancho Cotate beats Windsor, Analy routs Healdsburg, while St. Vincent...