Odd alliances on both sides of Petaluma sales tax hikeBallot arguments show unusual alliances on both sides of the proposed sales-tax increase known as the 'Better Roads, Safer Petaluma' measure.
- Video of arrest near Guerneville spreads online
- Fairfield man accused of trying to burglarize Petaluma home
- Driver pleads no contest in Santa Rosa fatal DUI crash
- CHP says L.A. officer may face serious beating charges (w/video)
- Thousands head back to school in county
- Petaluma toddler struck by vehicle, injured
- Police arrest suspect in 2012 Santa Rosa slaying
- Holder says he understands mistrust of police
Today marks the biggest back-to-school day this year, with 23 of 40 county school districts returning. Santa Rosa City Schools alone welcomes back around 16,500 kids.
Upcoming events include a weekend-long dog show, roller derby and the Santa Rosa Marathon.
Winemakers share their tales of sacrifice and dedication in getting their wineries off the ground in movie 'American Wine Story.'
The San Francisco Giants have won their protest filed with Major League Baseball, and will now get to resume a rain-shortened game the Chicago Cubs thought they had won.
Faced with rapidly escalating pension costs, Gov. Jerry Brown and state legislators adopted a law to reduce retirement benefits for new employees of state and local government agencies.
To help ease congestion, Russian River Brewing is reconfiguring the popular downtown Santa Rosa brewpub and creating a new section to refill growlers and sell merchandise.
Football preview: Sonoma looks for its quarterback
Replacing Dan Deely is Step 1 as the Dragons seek to return to the playoffs in 2014.