Supervisors OK land buy for Lopez parkThe Sonoma County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday approved the purchase of the Moorland Avenue property where 13-year-old Andy Lopez was shot and killed by a sheriff’s deputy one year ago this week.
- Sonoma tables proposed rules for tobacco vendors
- Bay Area Michelin Bibs announced
- Healdsburg City Manager announces resignation
- Witnesses tell of arsenal in Rohnert Park love triangle slaying
- Youth program set to debut its new education center
- Sonoma pool supporters reach goal for property purchase
- Partial solar eclipse this Thursday
- Officials probe string of Sonoma County Jail deaths
Lawyer was appointed for a Santa Rosa man who police say broke into family home in SRJC neighborhood, strangled, then hit father with sledgehammer.
Major League Baseball's World Series is under way tonight in Kansas City, Mo., and the National League champion San Francisco Giants have struck first, scoring three runs in the 1st inning and another two in the 4th against the so-far-scoreless American League champion Kansas City Royals.
Three Sonoma County chefs created imaginative foods out of unperishables found in the average earthquake kit.
Oscar de la Renta, who died Monday at 82, was known for dressing actresses, socialites and other women in pretty, feminine dresses.
A worker at the former Rancho Feeding slaughterhouse in Petaluma has become the second defendant to plead guilty to distributing tainted meat.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
Michelin Stars 2015 Announced for Bay Area Restaurants
Bay Area restaurants receive two new three-star restaurants as the 2015 Michelin Stars...
Two groups – one for peace and one for support for troops – have claimed opposite corners of Sebastopol’s busiest intersection for years every Friday.