Happening today: Historic local bands come together at Petaluma’s PhoenixOrganizers of the show, called Nostalgia Fest, said most of the bands set to play Saturday have been broken up for 10 years or more.
- Santa Claus to visit Pacific Coast Air Museum today
- CHP: Man shot dead by officer attacked with large knife
- Reimagining the Christmas tree
- Petaluma police ID man who died after being found unconscious
- A haven for youth in Sonoma County
- Craft show scam hits home for Santa Rosa woman
- St. Helena Hospital to pay $2.2M in lawsuit
- Obama: Sony 'made a mistake' pulling 'The Interview' (w/video)
Sally Jewell said she would take all the public comments back to Washington and “work with members of Congress to figure out a path forward.”
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
With some preparation, it's possible to avoid dread or stress around the holiday season.
San Diego Chargers don't expect 49ers to back down one bit at this stage.
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed slightly in November, when farm employment dipped after harvest and retail hiring picked up for the holidays.
History shows that Hollywood has never been shy about ruffling foreign feathers in the name of big box office receipts.
Benefield: Santa Rosa girls basketball looks to reload
Unexpected might be the best way to describe these new Panthers.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.