Petaluma teachers, district reach contractTeachers will work two extra days in exchange for a raise and a one-time retroactive payment.
- Humboldt County hosts Newsom’s marijuana commission
- Junkyard or classic car collection? Judges weigh in
- Santa Rosa schools chief praises infusion of state funds
- Second man arrested in Santa Rosa motel beating
- Home-invasion robbery reported in Annapolis
- Thompson, Huffman urge Senate action on Patriot Act
- Man gets probation in attack on mother
- Music flows at first day of BottleRock
Make your plans, June-Sept., for festivals, fairs, music, art, plays, family events and free shows.
Bay Area bands kicked off the three-day event, with headliners Imagine Dragons taking the stage Friday night to wrap up Day 1.
Santa Rosan Tom McRann holds the Guinness Record for ‘longest throw of any object in the history of man.’
Stax Social Eatery | Cotati
Stax Social Eatery in Cotati offers DIY mix and match meals served on thematic trays....
First appellete district judges weighed in on a long-running dispute between a Petaluma family and Sonoma County.
Buster Posey hit a two-run homer in the first inning and drove in three in the game.
The state Senate Appropriations Committee approved legislation Thursday that would make data on water wells available to the public like is done in all other Western states.
Climate scientists say El Niño conditions — rising ocean water temperatures — in the equatorial Pacific already are affecting weather patterns in the United States. If these warm ocean conditions persist into the fall, they could bring relief from a punishing four-year drought.
The annual Jim Thrower Rotary Writing Faire brings together middle school writers from public and private schools across Sonoma Valley.
Clear Lake baseball, softball teams have small-school power
Players have formed a special bond and it shows on the field.