Rail work to cause delays in Cotati this FridayWorkers building the Sonoma- Marin Area Rail Transit tracks will be testing equipment from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday at the East Cotati Avenue railroad crossing.
- Revisions to county road tax plan spark debate
- More 'superbug' infections in Southern California
- Fire-ravaged Sebastopol feed store reopens
- Smith: Former PD reporter Vega moves up at ABC
- Petaluma police seek suspect in $2,000 bike theft
- Lowell Cohn: It’s time for the 49ers to part ways with Gore
- 6 charged in million-dollar Sebastopol pot, money-laundering scheme
County officials insist the revenues from the tax measure will stay with roads, but tax watchdogs say the new language could signal a fundamental shift in public spending.
At 70 with more than 80 albums under his belt, David Grisman is still going strong, preparing for a 6-month U.S. tour.
Upcoming events include an homage to the Blues Brothers in Napa, a seminar for introverted writers and more.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
San Francisco should follow the Bill Walsh philosophy, which demanded a player be traded or released too soon rather than too late.
NCS girls basketball playoffs: Jaguars turn to their cubs
Windsor is making a playoff run with four varsity freshmen and a senior leading the pack.
Officials have cleared the way for Sutter Health to offer its HMO in Sonoma County, raising the possibility of a more affordable health plan option for patients.
Suzie Lindsay estimates her longest bubble at 220 feet, blown during perfect conditions from a North Coast beach.