Sun worshippers see spike in cases of skin cancer (w/video)A report released Tuesday revealed an alarming 200 percent jump in deadly melanoma cases.
- Burning Man temple rising in Petaluma
- New delay in trial for Forestville triple homicide suspects
- Stranded teens rescued off SF cliff
- Fort Bragg man suspected of stealing car, resisting arrest
- Fugitive ex-cheerleader caught in San Francisco
- It's already harvest time in Napa
- Mendocino County wildfire burns 21 acres
- Empire high school football programs always pushing to prepare
An industrial lot in Petaluma has turned temporary artists' workshop as a group labors to create a wooden temple built for the express purpose of being burned down at this year's desert fest.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Celebrating oil oil, wine, tomatoes and more.
Despite the 10-year contract, the club can leave town in two years while the Raiders dream of new stadiums for both Oakland teams.
There’s something positive to be found in the fact that the Sonoma Developmental Center still has a license to operate.
The rise in home prices will translate to an increase to some homeowner's property taxes, but will also benefit local government programs.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.