Winter chill moves in to Sonoma CountyWith the drop in temperatures, county on Friday issued a “code blue” advisory, which requests that all homeless service agencies expand their bed capacities and open warming facilities.
- Lake Mendocino boat ramp reopened
- Urban walkabout to San Francisco
- Flu begins to spread across Northern California
- Cotati man arrested on suspicion of assault
- California braces for 1st widespread frost (w/video)
- Effort afoot to develop water-use rules for pot growers
- Uncle suspected of stabbing nephew to death near Napa
- Box office: 'The Interview' makes $1 million theater debut (w/video)
Rohnert Park’s Flying Frog lets people safely learn and practice parkour, a sport popularized by online videos of people running up walls, jumping between buildings and flipping through urban environments.
A wrap up of parties around the Bay Area to help you decide where you'll be when the clock strikes midnight.
We've broken up the year with a list of things to accomplish around the house and garden throughout 2015.
Cook Tavern opens in St. Helena
Cook Tavern, a casual bistro offering comfort classics like poutine, grilled cheese and...
49ers coach dodges questions, says his focus is on Sunday's season finale.
Friday was expected to be the second-busiest shopping day this year, and Sonoma County merchants expect the crowds to continue over the weekend.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
Windsor won't retain football coach Amick
Windsor football coach will not return to the Jaguars' sideline.