Airport parking, regional park fees to go up in JulyThe slate of fee hikes is expected to raise $7.8 million next fiscal year and is aimed at helping cover cost increases, including a rise in county employee salaries and benefits.
- Clearlake Oaks man sought in shooting surrenders
- Santa Rosa comes out ahead of revised water cuts
- Search underway for Lake County attorney
- More than 1,000 Santa Rosa nurses to strike next week
- Smith: The ghosts she found in the old book
- Beer at the barber?
- Thumping flat tire leads to DUI arrest in Windsor
- Investigators: Middletown kidnap report false
Billy Gibbons, coming to the Wells Fargo Center later this week with his bandmates, on music, great guitarists and life on the road.
Three local restaurants have been deemed some of the nation's best by The Daily Meal.
FL kitchen staff housed in shipping containers for the time being: Major Renovations at French Laundry in Yountville
French Laundry kitchen staff housed in shipping containers during the renovation,...
- Restaurant meals that just happen to not have meat: Accidentally Vegan in Wine Country
- Whisk and Spat Pop-Up
- Solbar, Evangeline, Commisary, Jole among restaurants featured April 24 and 25 in Calistoga: Calistoga Food and Wine Event
- Visitors to Wine Country can get a CSA box from local farm, Bloomfield Organics: Bloomfield Organics, St. Francis Winery CSA For A Day
Two Windsor men remained missing Monday following Saturday’s boating accident off Tomales Point.
Plucky Pelicans mount determined effort but come up short in Game 2
About 1.5 million people who lost their homes during the housing crisis are expected to buy again, with about one in seven likely to purchase in California.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
Midnight pageantry marks St. Seraphim of Sarov’s orthodox Easter celebration.
All-Empire girls wrestler of the year: Harmonie Roberts a mat pioneer
Ukiah wrestler at the forefront of sport's growth in Empire.