Residents recall narrow escape from Mendocino County blazeEighty percent of the fire was contained Monday evening. But the blaze destroyed five homes between Redwood and Potter valleys and forced firefighters to flee on foot when flames overtook their position.
- Suspected gunman in Santa Rosa hotel shooting arrested
- Sonoma County home sales slow in August
- Smith: Why the quilt lady took them back
- Santa Rosa woman who died in fire ID'd
- Clean energy forum Tuesday at Rohnert Park Library
- Woman ID'd in fatal Glen Ellen shooting
- PG&E officials lose jobs over improper communications
- Hurricane Odile slams Cabo San Lucas (w/video)
Deputies found the 73-year-old woman dead at her home on Warm Springs Road on Saturday night.
San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh insisted Monday that public pressure will not sway his decision to play accused abuser Ray McDonald.
Starting Wednesday, the festival will run at five venues in the Valley of the Moon, presenting some 55 films from all over the world.
The 38-mile-long Hawaiian island boasts of short buildings and adventurous travel by pack mule.
August home sales slowed in Sonoma County to their lowest level in four years, as buyers appeared to exhibit more caution after two years of rising prices.
Fourteen years ago, with West Coast fisheries collapsing, federal authorities declared an economic disaster.
Turnovers too much for Cardinal Newman to overcome
Intensity couldn't help Cardinal Newman against Clayton Valley Saturday.