Police: DUI suspect blames turkey for speedy drivingThe Santa Rosa man was clocked going 125 mph leaving the Graton Casino to tend to his cooking turkey, according to police.
- Proposal envisions self-reliant 'village town' near Hopland
- Messages of faith and thanksgiving
- Millions to shop on Thanksgiving (w/video)
- Kenwood man thankful for life after near-fatal fall
- Two small earthquakes shake Napa
- $100,000 found at Bay Area fast food restaurant (w/video)
- Ferguson pauses to give thanks (w/video)
- 91-year-old gets her wish to take a spin back in time (w/video)
Between 5 and 7 inches could fall over the North Bay in the next several days, the most at one time since 2012.
Dungeness crab, direct from a boat in Bodega Bay, is the biggest thrill of the holiday season. Use it in recipes like crab tostadas and San Francisco-style cioppino.
The 72-year-old humorist is coming to the Wells Fargo Center for one night only on Dec. 3.
Two years before his world would change forever, the warning signs began but Steve Adams didn’t see them.
Chef John Ash's Roast Turkey Recipe
Brining and slow roasting is the key to this perfect Wine Country Thanksgiving...
The political and racial issues that polarize the country cause some to question whether this country has ever faced a time of such division. The answer is yes, and it’s not even close
California Clean Power, formed by a group including a prominent local developer and ex-congressman, is offering assistance to cities and counties looking to start ventures similar to Sonoma Clean Power.
Padecky: Cardinal Newman's Steve Adams not running away from epilepsy fight
If there was such a thing as CIF Comeback Athlete of the Year, Steve Adams gets the award.
Join them Nov. 29 for Sonoma County’s shortest, brightest holiday parade.