Santa Rosa gets credit for manure cleanupThe city paid $330,000 for credits it plans to use to sidestep fines should heavy rains force it to release nutrient-rich wastewater from its treatment plant.
- Santa Rosa market back in town
- Smith: Manny’s good luck charm & bum shoulder
- 49ers' Brooks accused of sexual assault
- SoFi to host job fair Thursday in Healdsburg
- Brown tells critics of water tunnels project to 'shut up'
- Petaluma woman, husband die in Hwy. 121 crash
- Smith: Merchants raising money for mysteriously ill Analy grad
- Court ruling could affect water rates across California, Sonoma County
There's something for everyone at tonight's Wednesday Night Market in Santa Rosa, one of the many seasonal markets popping up all over the county.
Beyond crowded brunches and hand-picked flowers, here are a few ways you can pamper mom this Sunday.
Valette | Healdsburg
Valette in Healdsburg is on the A-list when it comes to haute dining in a friendly...
With an eye on delivering more modern and humane emergency mental health services, the county is gearing up for a major move in the fall to a new facility.
The Press Democrat recognized 136 athletes and scholar athletes from 38 high schools at the 21st annual All-Empire Athletes of the Year awards ceremony at the Friedman Event Center in Santa Rosa Wednesday.
Cyan president Mike Hatfield, an instrumental player in the growth of Telecom Valley, also plans to stay following the $400 million sale to Ciena Corp.
Gov. Brown’s plan to drill two giant tunnels to divert water to Southern California and the Central Valley had one redeeming feature: restoring the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta.
A local composer makes a living by creating original scores for blockbuster games like ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘The Walking Dead,’ ‘LOTR’ and more.
All-Empire Athletes of the Year named
The Press Democrat recognized 136 athletes and scholar athletes Wednesday.