Santa Rosa seeks to tax cellphones, keep utility tax cap for businessesLarge energy users, including two hospitals, told council their tax bills will soar if cap eliminated
- Santa Rosa picks new city manager
- Sonoma County’s 'Mushroom Man' Richardson dies at 63
- Supervisors support sales tax to fund libraries
- Going high-tech to help pets get home
- Supervisors support eased zoning regs for farm vendors
- County road tax plan advances
- Santa Rosa votes to send garbage to county landfill
- 2 men arrested in Mendocino County pot raid
Sonoma County is embracing new technology and training in an effort to reunite lost pets with their owners.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Celebrating oil oil, wine, tomatoes and more.
Brandon Paulson’s million dollar arm drew professional baseball scouts to watch Healdsburg Prune Packers righty throw. Each team offered the SRJC student a contract on the spot.
Iran has offered no explanation and even waited several days before even confirming that the journalists, one of whom has ties to Petaluma, were in custody.
The rise in home prices will translate to an increase to some homeowner's property taxes, but will also benefit local government programs.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.