Marin County man shot, killed at Santa Rosa hotelThe man, shot in one of the hotel's first-floor rooms, was pronounced dead at the scene Sunday, according to police.
- Photos: The best of Burning Man
- 5 wounded in shooting at Bay Area house party
- Lawrence requests investigation into nude photos leak (w/video)
- Mendocino County residents question mystery pot raids
- Ukiah boy, 10, dies in ATV crash
- Sonoma wine auction pulls in record $4 million
- Benefield: Empire hockey fans flock to kiss, touch, see NHL Stanley Cup
- County plastic bag ban in effect today
100+ people on Sunday attended a meeting with Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman, where they raised questions about unidentified men being dropped into pot gardens among other issues.
Ben Harper, set for an upcoming solo show at the Green Music Center, teamed with his mom for his latest project.
Local vintners raised nearly three times as much as last year at Sunday's fundraiser that caps the annual Sonoma Wine Country Weekend.
Hundreds of people turned up at the Redwood Empire Ice Arena Sunday to be in the presence of hockey glory.
For all the publicity and hand-wringing about the volatility of the state’s income stream California has but two rainy reserve accounts — neither of which is particularly effective.
More than 20 inns are currently on the market in Northern California. And Wine Country is part of the hottest region for those seeking to become innkeepers.
Kerry Benefield: Tomales Braves exemplify synergy
Decreased enrollment diminishes Tomales' roster, not its performance