Federal funding to continue for Sonoma Developmental CenterA deal announced Wednesday secures federal Medicaid funding representing more than a third of the developmental center’s total annual expenses.
- Booze banned at Forestville beach
- McGuire: Drought, pot farms cause ‘severe’ crisis for fisheries
- Motive unclear in fatal Covelo shooting
- Santa Rosa family’s treehouse a welcome haven
- Share your favorite fireworks, memories
- Police: Guerneville man suspected of major heroin sales
- Carrey slams California vaccine law in Twitter rant
- Man hit by car on Hwy. 12 ID'd
A Santa Rosa treehouse, built as a kids' getaway after a move to a new home, has become the go-to secret spot for the whole family.
The public is invited to take their turn ringing the Liberty Bell at the Petaluma Historical Library and Museum on Independence Day.
Bravas Bar de Tapas Paella
Paella at Bravas Bar De Tapas is a summertime event you don't want to
The U.S. Justice Department announced late Wednesday that it will not file criminal charges against a Sonoma County sheriff’s deputy who shot 13-year-old Andy Lopez, ending a federal civil rights investigation into the 2013 shooting.
Defensive star, team leader gets $85 million, according to report by Yahoo Sports.
The Victor, N.Y., company said that fast-growing Napa brand will help it gain further market share in the premium wine market.
Despite the heat of controversy surrounding a new state vaccination bill, Gov. Brown signed it Tuesday before the ink could dry.
44 of the original 56 students returned for their 50th high school reunion, joined by special guests and a carved eagle named Goldie.
All-Empire large school softball player of the year Joelle Krist
Krist hit a phenomenal .529, knocked in a mind-boggling 46 runs and banged six home runs.