Public input sought on Roseland Village developmentShould the southwest Santa Rosa project include a park? An outdoor gym? A place for public gatherings? The public will have a chance to weigh in Thursday night.
- US ambassador to South Korea slashed on face and wrist in attack
- Early warning on mosquito hatch in North Bay
- Rail work to cause delays in Cotati this Friday
- Sonoma County officials warned not to fool public on roads tax
- More 'superbug' infections in Southern California
- Petaluma hotel developer, neighbors at odds over parking
- Fire-ravaged Sebastopol feed store reopens
- Smith: Former PD reporter Vega moves up at ABC
County officials insist the revenues from the tax measure will stay with roads, but tax watchdogs say the new language could signal a fundamental shift in public spending.
At 70 with more than 80 albums under his belt, David Grisman is still going strong, preparing for a 6-month U.S. tour.
Upcoming events include an homage to the Blues Brothers in Napa, a seminar for introverted writers and more.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
San Francisco should follow the Bill Walsh philosophy, which demanded a player be traded or released too soon rather than too late.
NCS girls basketball playoffs: Jaguars turn to their cubs
Windsor is making a playoff run with four varsity freshmen and a senior leading the pack.
Officials have cleared the way for Sutter Health to offer its HMO in Sonoma County, raising the possibility of a more affordable health plan option for patients.
Suzie Lindsay estimates her longest bubble at 220 feet, blown during perfect conditions from a North Coast beach.