2nd jury convicts Petaluma molesterThe massage therapist, originally found guilty of abuse in 2013, faces 24 years in prison.
- CHP: Teen in fatal Santa Rosa crash took exit to evade deputies
- Meet the local woman behind Women's History Month
- Leaf blowers back on the agenda in Sonoma
- County’s famed quadruplets turn 30
- Storms dump nearly 3 feet of snow at Lake Tahoe
- Police: DUI driver nearly hits officers in Santa Rosa
- Wild pursuit of Penngrove slaying suspects ends in deadly shooting
- Family pit bull killed after attacking Bay Area woman
One suspect in last week's killing of an 84-year-old Penngrove woman was shot dead Saturday by law enforcement in Arizona; two suspects were arrested.
Favorites include a lively cab and one which can only be described as dessert in a glass.
The 24th annual weekend event drew 80 artists from as far away as Italy.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
Pat Venditte hopes his versatility will make him a perfect fit for the A's.
NCS basketball semifinals on Wednesday
Two North Coast Section boys basketball tournament semifinals in Santa Rosa highlight the...
This spring, the Petaluma natural foods maker will open its first Amy’s Drive Thru restaurant in Rohnert Park. Experts are watching closely to see if it can crack the code for making fast food healthy.
Oakland loves the Raiders, but the city would be crazy to put up more public money to keep the team.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.