Vintners create barrel auction for wine tradeThe Sonoma County Vintners will hold its first-ever barrel auction for wine retailers and wholesalers on May 1.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods to open new Santa Rosa store on Feb. 6
- Investigators collect clues while cleaning up Willits bridge debris
- LeBaron: Remembering Starcross’ selfless good works
- Mendocino suspect remains at large after manhunt
- California woman sentenced in toddler's chili powder death (w/video)
- FBI investigating online threats that affected 3 flights (w/video)
- Santa Rosa struggling with 'nightmare' on Wheeler Street
- Authorities seek help ID'ing dead man in Rohnert Park
Santa Rosa would spend an estimated $3.5 million annually on services, offset by revenue from the area, and invest nearly $80 million in the long term on infrastructure.
People come to fall in love with the wine industry for a number of reasons. For SRJC wine studies instructor Kevin Sea, it was about the chemistry.
Serving on the nominations committee, Robert Hillmann has watched hundreds of documentaries to help decide the films that will contend for a statuette.
Sauced BBQ Livermore Coming to Petaluma
Sauced BBQ, based in Livermore, will be opening in Petaluma this May at the Basin...
The safety will be back for an 18th season in the NFL, Oakland announced Monday.
The weekend’s grand-opening festivities will include an appearance by Giants second baseman Joe Panik.
According to the White House, 99 percent of Americans can obtain some version of broadband. But almost half of rural America has no access to connections that offer at least 25 mbps.
High school boys basketball roundup: Piner scoring spree overwhelms Healdsburg, 57-29
Piner scored 18 consecutive points to begin the second half while defeating visiting...