- Lake County wineries defend vineyards from flames, smoke
- Pair convicted in Santa Rosa hotel slaying
- Motorist, cyclist clash in Marin County
- Hwy. 101 lanes open after crash
- New health center opens in Rohnert Park
- Kermit, Miss Piggy announce split
- Suspected shoplifter dashes across Hwy. 101 in Windsor
- Wildfire evacuations: What you need to know
There's way more to the annual event than carnival rides and corn dogs.
Zucchini and corn cakes with smoked salmon make for a simple summer dish that pairs well with a refreshing chardonnay.
The new clinic brings much needed primary, dental and mental health care to a city some have called a 'medical desert' for uninsured or under-insured residents.
2015 has been a big year for the UC Davis grad.
Petaluma-based CamelBak Products, whose innovative water packs are used by thirsty hikers, bicyclists and soldiers around the world, has been sold to a Utah company for $412 million
The Rocky fire is the largest wildfire burning in California as a volatile mix of heat and drought strains the limits of firefighters and the nerves of residents.
Reigning Miss Sonoma County Athena Brattin-Cain is leaving her ambassadorship for boot camp with the U.S. Marines.
Casa Grande field meeting on Wednesday night
Petaluma City Schools board to hear public input on artificial turf plan.