Cloverdale votes to join Sonoma Clean PowerSupervisor Efren Carrillo’s position on the public power agency’s board of directors could be in doubt, as a sixth city’s enrollment will mean one fewer county representative.
- Santa Rosa school district seeks $229M in bonds
- Man suspected of fleeing crash on foot arrested
- Dipping into new market
- No charges for Lakeport woman who fatally shot husband
- Teen prostitute testifies Cotati family acted as pimps
- Family OK after logging truck spills load onto car at Santa Rosa Costco
- Fair launches barn project to honor late ag champion
- Smith: The boy and the cross on the hill
Upcoming events include the rodeo this Saturday at the Sonoma County Fair.
Summers are the stuff of legend for generations of river rats.
A group of experienced sommeliers is on a six-day tour through Wine Country, intended to help wines from the state gain a foothold in a country where they are seldom seen.
Outfielder also injured during at-bat in sixth inning, leaves game
Former Rancho softball standout battled back from adversity
A line drive that struck Stephanie Sarris in the head derailed her junior season at...
Jerry Brown’s first turn as California governor produced some epic controversies, none larger than his effort to reshape the state Supreme Court.
A Cotati business owner's high-flying solution for vineyard rodents is gaining fans as the wine industry moves to become more eco-conscious.