- Human remains found near Gilroy
- 'Star Wars' producers charged over Ford's broken leg
- Thousands of thumbtacks found in Bay Area dog park
- Heroin paraphernalia found amidst kid's toys, Santa Rosa police say
- Ukiah teens arrested in string of burglaries
- Troubled Santa Rosa Charter School gets no help from school board
- Sonoma County Stories: Seen the Coddingtown Starbucks coloring master? Here's her story
- Police issue 116 citations in Cotati traffic sting
Sonoma County resident Charlie Musselwhite plays close to home at the Uptown Theatre in Napa on Feb. 19.
We combed through the PD archives to find out what people were buying their sweeties for the big day back in the day.
Cyrus Chef Opening Napa Restaurant, Two Birds One Stone
Chef Douglas Keane, formerly of Cyrus, is opening a restaurant in Napa with LA's Sang...
The agency had been seeking authority to charge new fees at 14 beach locations.
The value of the North Coast grape crop dropped 23 percent in 2015, resulting in the smallest returns for growers since 2011, according to a report out Wednesday.
Red card sets up the winning kick by Santa Rosa’s Edwin Martinez from near midfield.
Given the uproar over the construction of the Graton casino in Rohnert Park, why would anyone oppose a bill that prevents the construction of a casino on tribal land in northern Sonoma County?
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.
'The Offering' was delivered on a flatbed truck, and it took four forklifts, some with a 55-foot reach, to move the 6,000-pound, four-piece sculpture to the roundabout where it will be on display through June 2017.