Police: Masked robber strikes in PetalumaMonday's robbery of a Petaluma convenience store is the fourth such crime reported in the city in less than a weeek.
- Update: Pair injured in deadly crash remain in critical condition
- Miss Sonoma County a football lineman and future Marine
- Boosters building farm at Elsie Allen High School
- Santa Rosa man jailed on DUI charges twice in 24 hours
- Sonoma County auto dealers remain buoyant amid surge in online competitors
- Grant Cohn: Concussions and the dizzying array of misinformation
- Barren Tahoe slopes harbinger of a summer of water woes
- Indoor smoking ban near final vote
A 31-year-old comedian from South African, Trevor Noah, will be the new host of 'The Daily Show,' Comedy Central announced Monday.
This Franken-breakfast sucks even more than you might imagine.: Biscuits are not Tacos: Taco Bell's New Biscuit Taco
It's not a taco. Or a biscuit. But Taco Bell has released this abomination upon the...
- New Santa Rosa Indian and Himalayan Restaurant: Himalayan Cafe and Grill
- Council on Aging has created a line of read-meals with a gourmet twist: Noble Spoon features Chef John Ash's Recipes
- Movie star Jessica Chastain buys her Santa Rosa mom a vegan food truck, Seed on the Go: Seed on the Go
- A "joke" post about running over bikers isn't going over well: Victorian Farmstead Meats' Adam Parks Outrages Bicyclists
Barn-raising effort has begun on Santa Rosa campus to enable students to raise hogs, other animals.
Fitness trackers are proving popular for people trying to increase their daily activity, adding an extra incentive to stick to their goals.
Do repetitive blows make football too dangerous to play? A renonwned neuropsychologist and concussion specialist weighs in.
The car buying experience continues to change in Sonoma County, but many longtime dealers are embracing the change.
A blue ribbon commission led by Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom deserves a pat on the back for taking a thoughtful approach to a likely 2016 initiative to legalize marijuana in California.
Jim Foley discovered a passion for sculpture, donating his creations to raise money for the state park.
North Bay League launches lacrosse as official school sport
This spring, NBL is first local league ever to offer lacrosse.