Petaluma outlines plan for short-term vacation rentalsPlanning Commission recommends City Council adopt ordinance that would legalize the approximately 50 rentals operating currently and require owners to seek permits and pay bed taxes.
- Police: Santa Rosa man drops cellphone at scene of crime
- Sonoma Stories: Tinkerers in the Santa Rosa clock tower
- Rancher, conservationist, winemaker and teacher Doughty dies at 72
- 2.8 quake jolts Santa Rosa
- Tony Camozzi, retired Santa Rosa police officer, dies at 80
- Man, believed homeless, found dead in Petaluma
- Large-scale die-off of small seabird along Sonoma Coast
- Creative local retailers hopeful for busy holiday season
County to consider restrictions that would curb development, farming and other activities on more than 82,000 acres of land outside city limits, most of it on private property.
The Green Music Center in Rohnert Park and the Wells Fargo Center in Santa Rosa have made sure you'll have lots of opportunity for holiday cheer.
Placing a cornucopia basket in the center of your table makes a powerful and luscious statement, both visually and symbolically.
Zin Restaurant Closing December 2014
Healdsburg's Zin Restaurant is closing in December 2014
As more shoppers head online, small retailers are following them, while making sure brick-and-mortar stores stay relevant with unique experiences and special events.
Hyde’s 4-yard TD run erases Redskins’ lead with 5:36 to play
One might think that pension trustees would be required to assess whether investments in companies that compete for jobs with a fund’s beneficiaries are actually in the economic interest of their members. But things are not that simple.
NCS football: Casa Grande bests Maria Carrillo, 17-14
Two touchdowns in fourth quarter pushed Gauchos to the win.