Man seriously injured after hit by car on Hwy. 12Santa Rosa police closed a westbound stretch of Highway 12 for more than six hours overnight for the investigation.
- Petaluma house fire displaces 4 adults, 2 pets
- North Coast temps expected to soar
- Canine caper at Mendocino County animal shelter
- Petaluma students lose experiments in SpaceX explosion
- Sonic, Comcast join fight against robocalls
- Santa Rosa council revisits smoking ban
- State hearing to focus on water use by pot farms
- Stained rags eyed in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg house fires
Whether you are on a budget or looking to splurge a little, here are easy wines to pair with your holiday party food.
Carlos Varela, who first gained fame when he joined the Nueva Trova movement in the 1980s, will perform July 25 in Weill Hall.
Make your plans, June-Sept., for festivals, fairs, music, art, plays, family events and free shows.
Parts of the North Coast are expected to hit near record highs today and tomorrow with temperatures soaring to 104 degrees in the hottest locations.
Cancer conquered Casa Grande coach James Forni, who died Sunday at 35, but the lessons he taught and the impact he had will continue.
Robocalls, one of the banes of modern life, may soon become easier to avoid. Santa Rosa Internet company Sonic and Comcast are offering customers tools to block robocalls thanks to a new federal rule.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
Using photos and research, Elisa Stancil Levine tells the tales behind Glen Ellen’s historic park.
All-Empire small school softball player of the year Jordyn Turner
By LORI A. CARTER THE PRESS DEMOCRAT On a 20-5 softball team like Cloverdale, there are...