Santa Rosa man leads officer on chaseDriver spotted traveling at more than 100 mph, barrels through stop signs and lights, pulls into own driveway, then gets bit and arrested.
- Teacher Camilli a tireless advocate for her Santa Rosa kids
- Guerneville School trustees to revisit vote on renting office space
- Sonoma exploring affordable housing possibilities
- Petaluma to consider annexing land for Corona Road subdivision
- Nightmare on Wheeler Street
- Man held on suspicion of attempted murder
- Santa Rosa teen arrested following motorcycle chase
- Nonprofits become a billion-dollar sector in Sonoma County
Tucker Carlson said on Fox that more children die of bathtub drownings than of accidental shootings.
Craig Ramini, Buffalo Mozzarella Founder Dies
Buffalo mozzarella founder Craig Ramini has died. Friends are hoping to help keep the...
Children's author Jonathan London collaborated on a book with his son, Sean, who drew all of the illustrations.
Things to do this weekend and beyond include whale watching at the coast, a retro Alice in Wonderland showing, many music concerts and more.
Golden State stretches win streak at home to 19 games
Sonoma County’s surging economy finished 2014 on a strong note as the jobless rate declined to 4.7 percent in December. The county has added 6,000 jobs in the past year.
When Sean McGlynn assumed the job as Santa Rosa’s top administrator in September, he said he found the staff “exhausted,” worn down by years of budget cuts, staff reductions and “decisions that had to be made to keep the organization afloat.”
High school boys basketball roundup: Piner scoring spree overwhelms Healdsburg, 57-29
Piner scored 18 consecutive points to begin the second half while defeating visiting...