Subject of 'Beautiful Mind' film dies in crashThe mathematical genius whose struggle with schizophrenia was chronicled in the 2001 movie 'A Beautiful Mind' died along with his wife in a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike.
- DNA confirms death of Larkfield man missing since 2010
- Petaluma police seek suspected shoplifter
- Door smashed at Sebastopol home; man arrested
- LeBaron: On long-buried bones, and a tribute to a Santa Rosan
- Boom time for restaurants in Sonoma County
- Classic car show raises money for Sebastopol Area Senior Center
- Dead whale washes up at Portuguese Beach in Sonoma County
- Lowell Cohn: A Warriors sweep of Rockets is what both teams deserve
Upcoming fun includes the Sonoma County Homebrewers Competition in Petaluma and a few Memorial Day weekend events.
Memorial Day weekend signals the unofficial start of grilling season.
For the first time ever, people are spending more money at restaurants than at grocery stores. Sonoma County food and drinking establishments are hiring workers at a pace twice as fast as the overall economy.
Saturday's rout by the Warriors didn’t even feel like a playoff game. The Rockets have lost their heart and cannot win this series.
The strain created by Petaluma’s expanding beer industry has been evident for some time. The city’s largest brewery, Lagunitas Brewing Co., is spending $30 million to expand production and lessen some of the problems.
Elected leaders set the stage last week for making Sonoma County a national model for how to care for and interact with its aging population.
Felix, a.k.a. Sebastopol's ‘Italian Stallion,’ shares saucy, scandalous stories of his 27 years as a stripper.
High school track and field: Santa Rosa's Kirsten Carter a 4-time winner at NCS Redwood Empire area meet
Freshman sensation won 200- and 400-meter races with personal bests.