- Lakers' Bryant announces retirement with emotional poem
- 49ers fans spend $1,000 to fly anti-York banner over Levi’s Stadium
- 49ers report card: Good grades for improving team
- Palmer’s TD run lifts Cardinals past 49ers 19-13
- Carr, Raiders pull out 24-21 win against Titans
- It might be the most thankless role in sports, but game officials do their jobs willingly and enthusiastically.
- Heather Mahoney, at 11 years old, won a racquetball world title at a tournament in the Dominican Republic.
- Penalties were a recurring theme in the 49ers' failure to handle the Cardinals Sunday.
Arizona stretched its winning streak by beating San Francisco on the road Sunday for the first time since 2008.
Jim Tomsula: Maybe we need to sprint off the bus.
SANTA CLARA This Âis the transcript of Jim Tomsula’s Monday press conference,...
Helped by a controversial penalty call, Oakland ended its losing streak Sunday.
Stephen Curry scored 17 of his 19 points in the first quarter and Draymond Green had his second consecutive triple-double Saturday.
The junior QB threw for five TDs and 542 yards to lead a rally win against Arizona State on Saturday.
Joel Ward and Patrick Marleau scored power-play goals 50 seconds apart in the second period Saturday.