- Sharks beat Montreal 4-0 to end home losing streak
- Lowell Cohn: The pride of Turlock still has much to learn
- Slumping Sharks deal away players before trade deadline
- Switch-pitcher hopes to find spot with A's
- Warriors erase 26-point deficit to beat Celtics 106-101
- Luis Arriaga turned 14 on Jan. 26. Eleven days later, he was on a plane to Madrid as a member of the U.S. U-14 boys national soccer team.
- The former Healdsburg High School football coach who came out of retirement to take over Windsor's program doesn't like taking any credit for himself.
- High school classmate remembers Kaepernick as somebody everyone liked
NCS basketball semifinals on Wednesday
Two North Coast Section boys basketball tournament semifinals in Santa Rosa highlight the...
All-Star guard sinks four three-pointers to lead late comeback
Luis Arriaga turned 14 on Jan. 26. Eleven days later, he was on a plane to Madrid as a member of the U.S. U-14 boys national soccer team.
The Cardinal slip to fifth place in Pac-12 standings after Sunday's loss.
Despite rocky World Series, the hard-throwing right-hander is in the mix for a bullpen job.
Pat Venditte hopes his versatility will make him a perfect fit for the A's.
San Jose has said goodbye to some of its pending unrestricted free agents in its latest move toward a successful future.
Report: 49ers sign Rugby League star Jarryd Hayne to futures contract
Twenty-seven-year-old Rugby League star Jarryd Hayne just announcedÂhe has signed a...
High school classmate remembers Kaepernick as somebody everyone liked