- Lowell Cohn: Carr impressed, but Schaub has to start vs. Jets
- Athletics nosedive continues with 2-0 loss to Angels
- Cal hangs on for 31-24 win over Northwestern
- Cardinal rapidly dispatch Aggies
- Jonathan Martin makes 49ers’ 53-man roster
- The reasons for executive criticism are uncertain among local coaches.
- Brandon Paulson’s arm drew pro scouts to Prune Packers games night after night to see his 99 mph pitch. Now, the former art student is leaving Healdsburg for the Twins' Rookie League.
- Yusmeiro Petit should take the place of the struggling Tim Lincecum on the mound for San Francisco.
The reasons for executive criticism are uncertain among local coaches.
Giants catcher goes 5 for 5 with three RBIs; Vogelsong puts end to winless home streak.
A night after the Angels edged the A's 4-3 in 10 innings, they won with pitching and power.
Kerry Benefield: Tomales Braves exemplify synergy
Decreased enrollment diminishes Tomales' roster, not its performance
In a little more than a month since taking over as athletics director, Michael Williams has hired coaches, negotiated contracts and put in countless hours already, building relationship with athletes and coaches.
Without Aldon Smith, 49ers rate mediocre
This is my Saturday column. This is not about the fairness or the morality of the NFL...
The guard's contract, announced Tuesday, is for two years and about $2.5 million.
Yusmeiro Petit should take the place of the struggling Tim Lincecum on the mound for San Francisco.