- Grant Cohn: 49ers' Boone lacks leverage in his holdout (w/video)
- Specht to saddle four at fair's opening race day
- Giants squander Hudson’s solid start in 2-1 loss to Phillies (w/video)
- Samardzija sharp as A’s romp Astros 13-1 (w/video)
- Another injury for Raiders' Hayden
- Some people call it flopping. Others call it diving. Still others call it the theater of the absurd.
- Golden State management says they were impressed with new coach Steve Kerr's character.
- Underpaid guard a high performer but 49ers won’t see him in same light as they see Vernon Davis.
San Francisco's Tim Hudson gave up two runs in six innings in the Thursday loss.
Oakland's Jeff Samardzija mixed his pitches with power and precision for the win Thursday.
Former Rancho softball standout battled back from adversity
After a line drive to the head, Stephanie Sarris came back in a big way.
Fearless on the soccer pitch, goalkeeper Jessie Flynn never shied away from contact or going to the ground — also ideal training for high school wrestling.
Boone lacks leverage in his holdout
This is my Thursday column on Alex Boone. SANTA CLARA Alex Boone is making a big mistake....
The guard's contract, announced Tuesday, is for two years and about $2.5 million.
Golden State management says they were impressed with new coach Steve Kerr's character.