- Trade group, Napa wineries sue over shipping tax
- Craft beer continues expansion nationwide
- From rents to haircuts, things really are getting more expensive
- Deal calls for full study of disputed Sonoma Mountain winery project
- FDA bans some cilantro after feces find
This 5,000 SF home has expansive views of vineyards and the Windsor valley, gorgeous architecture and numerous amenities that make it a tranquil retreat.
The Wine Institute and three Napa County wineries are involved in a dispute over whether taxes should be levied on shipping fees.
Rebekka Johnston has joined W Real Estate as an agent in its Bicentennial Way office.
- People on the move at Sadler & Company, Jim Murphy and Associates and more ...
- People on the move at Keegan & Coppin, First Community Bank and more ...
- People on the move at Hess Collection Winery, Quattrocchi Kwok Architects and more ...
- People on the move at Summit State Bank, Wolcott Financial Solutions and more ...
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...