- TriVascular reports increase in annual revenues, losses
- Consultants: County should refine its pitch to businesses
- Sutter HMO expanding to Sonoma County
- Fire-ravaged Sebastopol feed store reopens
- McDonald's making huge change to its chicken
This home at 1707 Sobre Vista Drive in Sonoma is on the market for $2,950,000.
‘Father of Merlot Madness’ Joe Martin, who died Thursday at his Sonoma Valley home, planted vineyards in Kenwood at a time when most farmland was still devoted to orchards.
- TriVascular 2014 revenue rises 63 percent, loss hits $57 million
- Location, location, location: Corporate site selectors gather in Santa Rosa to discuss criteria
- Powering the Bottom Line: 'You can't ever stop learning to be more sustainable'
- Policy Watch: California powering ahead in global economic race
Get to know some new faces, promotions at area companies.
- People on the move at Martinelli Winery, Dal Poggetto & Co. and more ...
- People on the move at Brack Mountain Wine Co., Summit State Bank and more ...
- People on the move at Top Speed Data Communications, Jordan & Associates and more ...
- People on the move at Constellation Brands, Empire College and more ...
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...