- Cider taking center stage in Windsor
- Exchange Bank reports 3% hike in earnings
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8 million vehicles (w/video)
- Apple issues security warning for iCloud (w/video)
- 2nd guilty plea in Rancho Feeding slaughterhouse scandal
Rents are rising faster in Sonoma County than in any other metropolitan area in the United States, according to a new report that found the average apartment in the county now costs $1,579 a month to rent.
County planners are seeking to halt all wine-related events at Bella Vineyards in Dry Creek Valley, alleging the popular spot is violating its permit.
Exchange Bank income up 15% for nine months
SANTA ROSA -- Exchange Bank onÂ reported third-quarter net income of $4.56 million,...
Healdsburg resident Paul Frechette has joined Bank of the West as a vice president in its equipment finance division.
Sonoma County again posts highest rent rate increases, up 11.7 percent
Sonoma County still leads the nation's metropolitan areas for its rate of rental...