- Healdsburg planner, council hopeful resigns, withdraws from race
- Plans for southwest Santa Rosa Kaiser campus move ahead
- Coddingtown Target seeks to fill 250 jobs
- An early start for local grape harvest
- Cotati entrepreneur seeks to turn commuters into delivery drivers
Zillow will be the biggest player in the online real estate market after Monday's deal.
In the first of two planned appeals, a Redwood Valley grape grower on Friday asked the California Supreme Court to review an appellate court decision that upheld state regulations on the use of water for vineyard frost protection.
BioMarin starts new San Rafael buildings
SAN RAFAEL -- BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN), is breaking ground on a...
Paul Miller has been named director of legal services at the Council on Aging in Santa Rosa.
Sonoma County foreclosures cut in half this year
Sonoma County home foreclosures fell in the first half of 2014 to their lowest level in...