- Home sales for the week of August 2
- Only a few more weeks until new Apple products
- E&J Gallo buys Talbott Vineyards in Monterey County
- Early Lake County pear harvest rewards growers
- TV show spotlights Petaluma inventor
The gorgeous hills off Riebli Road create a secluded retreat at this expansive Santa Rosa home.
The plans have set off opposition from some Highway 12 residents who say tasting room traffic and an influx of new wineries has amplified concerns about road safety and the impact on their quality of life.
Matthew Chavez is the new supervising attorney for the nonprofit Legal Aid of Sonoma County.
- People on the move at Arbitration & Mediation Center, Safari West and more ...
- People on the move at Sadler & Company, Jim Murphy and Associates and more ...
- People on the move at W Real Estate, Bear Republic Brewing and more ...
- People on the move at Keegan & Coppin, First Community Bank and more ...