- Manhunt continues for suspects in fatal Illinois cop shooting
- US stocks open lower as investors consider job numbers
- US unemployment rate at 7-year low
- Hotel coming to Graton casino
- Apple, Google to pay $415M in wage case settlement
A private island in the San Francisco Bay, which was once listed at $22 million, is now for sale at the bargain price of $5 million.
A local grape grower says his Healdsburg vineyard shows damage from herbicides sprayed by the region’s freight operator. He’s one of several growers to complain about the spraying.
Matthew Chavez is the new supervising attorney for the nonprofit Legal Aid of Sonoma County.