- Sonoma County unemployment rises to 5.1%
- Home sales for the week of Nov. 16
- Napa rabblerouser back on the air
- Companies' data security in question after Sony hack (w/video)
- North Bay residents with ties to Cuba welcome move to repair relations (w/video)
Sales of single-family homes recorded in Sonoma County for the week of Nov. 9.
Mergers and acquisitions in the North Coast wine industry should slow down in 2015, leveling off after a recent buying spree amid a scarcity of available vineyards and growing restrictions on winery usage.
St. Helena Hospital settles Medicare heart claims case for $2.25 million
DEER PARK -- St. Helena Hospital, an acute care facility owned by Adventist Health, has...
Paul Mundell has been promoted to chief executive officer of Canine Companions for Independence.
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...