- HenHouse Brewing expanding to Santa Rosa
- Keysight buys English test and measurement company
- Mendocino Coast restaurant to be given away in essay contest
- Clover Stornetta taps into new generation
- People on the move at Exchange Bank, Summit Engineering and more ...
After a hasty foray into the subject earlier this year, Santa Rosa's City Council on Tuesday will convene an in-depth exploration of rent control. Few issues in the city are as complex or polarizing.
A local grape grower says his Healdsburg vineyard shows damage from herbicides sprayed by the region’s freight operator. He’s one of several growers to complain about the spraying.
Matthew Chavez is the new supervising attorney for the nonprofit Legal Aid of Sonoma County.