- Home sales for the week of Nov. 9
- Jackson Family Wines buys South African vineyard
- Sony cyberattack may be costliest ever (w/video)
- County home sales drop in November
- Napster co-founder to invest in allergy research
- Theater chains cancel 'Interview' showings after terror threats (w/video)
- Covered California extends sign-up deadline (w/video)
- Sony hackers reference 9/11 in new threats against theaters (w/video)
- Apple wins class-action lawsuit over iPod prices (w/video)
- Williams tops 2014 list of Google searches (w/video)
Sales of single-family homes recorded in Sonoma County for the week of Nov. 9.
Mergers and acquisitions in the North Coast wine industry should slow down in 2015, leveling off after a recent buying spree amid a scarcity of available vineyards and growing restrictions on winery usage.
Solano hospitals earn top nursing accreditation
FAIRFIELD -- NorthBay Healthcare on Thursday said it was informed it earned a top...
Paul Mundell has been promoted to chief executive officer of Canine Companions for Independence.
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...