- Ciena to pay $400 million for Petaluma’s Cyan
- Judge dismisses legal challenge to Paul Hobbs vineyard project
- Small business success stories in Sonoma County
- AP source: SurveyMonkey CEO Goldberg died after collapsing in gym
- Tile contractor-turned-planning official a focal point of winery debate
This home at 15997 Lucy Circle, Lower Lake is in the Twin Lakes subdivision south of Lower Lake.
The decision potentially ends a long-running legal dispute between the vintner known for his luxury wines and community activists who contend the 39-acre development poses serious environmental problems.
Petaluma telecom developer Cyan in deal for $400M sale
PETALUMA -- In one of the largest potential North Bay deals in some time, Cyan Inc. (NYSE:...
Joni Goshorn has joined Terra Firma Global Partners as a senior sales associate in its Santa Rosa office.
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...