- ‘Violent Year’ a slow burn
- Petaluma city schools chief Bolman retiring
- Sonic expanding fiber optic service to Novato
- Sonoma County in top U.S. 10 markets for rent hikes
- Summit State Bank's net income up
Sales of single-family homes recorded in Sonoma County for the week of Dec. 14.
Customers are likely to pay more for a bottle of fine wine this year as wine prices increase, the result of an improved economy and strong demand, according to a new survey.
North Coast wine to shine amid lower-price decline
SACRAMENTO -- In contrast to nearly no growth in U.S. wine sales and removal of tens of...
Meredith Rennie has joined Moss Adams as a senior manager in its Santa Rosa office.
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...