- Holiday shoppers hungry for deals
- Sonoma County home sales for the week of Nov. 1
- St. Joseph Health to be part of new health care company
- Petaluma’s MarketLive Inc. bought by private equity group
- What to know about the Costco E. coli outbreak
- Shopping guide: What's open when on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- Warriors star Curry buys $3.2 million mansion
- California demands fixes for 16,000 more VW cars
- Santa Rosa’s Master Cleaners cleans California governor’s mansion for free
- Sonoma County retailers roll out deals, new products for holiday shopping season
New listings and sales rose in October, according to The Press Democrat monthly housing report. The trend points to what experts say is a seller’s market, though inventory varies considerably by price level.
Legislators met Tuesday at SSU to explore ways to improve water use and sustainability, increase farmworker housing and promote wine education programs.
Marjorie Peterson and Charlene Richman have been promoted to assistant vice president at Summit State Bank.
- People on the move at Three Twins Ice Cream, First Community Bank and more ...
- People on the move at Alpha Wealth Management, Terra Firma Global Partners and more ...
- People on the move at Re/Max Full Spectrum, Windermere Platinum Real Estate Services and more ...
- People on the move at Summit State Bank, Leap Solutions Group and more ...