- Bay Area: Good jobs, hard-to-afford homes
- Home sales for the week of Nov. 2
- Home sales for the week of Oct. 26
- $30 million real estate portfolio goes on market in Santa Rosa
- Sonoma County home sales, prices dip in October
Rents are rising faster in Sonoma County than almost anywhere else in the United States. Landlords say there is a shortage of housing. Tenants say it is forcing them to make painful decisions.
Paul Mundell has been promoted to chief executive officer of Canine Companions for Independence.
Fall home sales prices holding steady, up 7 percent from last year
The Sonoma County real estate market is ending 2014 much as it began the year, with...