- Gallery: Historic North Bay mansion sells for $47.5 million
- Featured Listing: Santa Rosa home on the market for $1,050,000
- Condo market trends: People and money on the move
- Featured Listing: Santa Rosa home on the market for $1,150,000
- Housing: When greed meets demand
The brewery, started by a group of Petaluma friends, announced Monday that it is taking over part of a south Santa Rosa facility where it will produce up to 75,000 barrels annually.
Matthew Chavez is the new supervising attorney for the nonprofit Legal Aid of Sonoma County.