- Home sales for the week of Sept. 21
- Mortgage defaults tumble to 9-year low in Sonoma County
- Sonoma County homes sales jump to 9-year September high
- Home sales for the week of Sept. 14
- Home sales for the week of Aug. 31
Rents are rising faster in Sonoma County than in any other metropolitan area in the United States, according to a new report that found the average apartment in the county now costs $1,579 a month to rent.
Healdsburg resident Paul Frechette has joined Bank of the West as a vice president in its equipment finance division.
Sonoma County again posts highest rent rate increases, up 11.7 percent
Sonoma County still leads the nation's metropolitan areas for its rate of rental...