- Sales for the week of June 15
- Sonoma County home sales, median price fall in April
- Sale of higher-end homes soar in Sonoma County
- Santa Rosa mixed-use building may become apartments
- Sonoma County foreclosures hit seven-year low (w/video)
Sonoma County's housing market wrapped up the first half of 2014 by once more posting both a drop in sales and a double-digit jump in prices.
Paul Miller has been named director of legal services at the Council on Aging in Santa Rosa.
Sonoma County foreclosures cut in half this year
Sonoma County home foreclosures fell in the first half of 2014 to their lowest level in...