- San Francisco folk-rocker Thao plays Lagunitas in Petaluma
- ‘Surf Historian’ traces evolution of the surfboard
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' set for March 2018
- Sonoma County filmmakers create movies with a message
- HLN's Nancy Grace leaving her legal show
The North Coast will be buzzing with summer fun, from outdoor concerts to free, family events.
Heavy metal rockers Quiet Riot play the June 24 grand opening.
Kevin Schuh and Paul Winston of Unbounded Ambition Films are dedicated to making films with significant messages in and around Sonoma County.
From Fourth of July events to lip-smacking BBQ meals, this weekend is exploding with fun to be had.
A new chef, a new restaurant and new management are all in the works at this Guerneville favorite.
Big Changes at Applewood Inn: New Chef, Management
Big name chef coming to a revamped concept at the Applewood Inn
One of Mexico’s most well-known celebrities, Gabriel Soto, has spent the last few weeks in Sonoma Valley filming a highly anticipated new telenovela.
An exhibit at the Sonoma Valley Museum of Art is showcasing more than 60 surfboards, from classic to modern.