- Seafood, art, wine and the blues
- How 'If I Stay' translated to film
- SSU recital hall set to debut this weekend
- Best guesses for Emmy winners
- Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast host
The jazz trumpeter will perform this Saturday at Rodney Strong Vineyards in Healdsburg.
Chef Ounpamornchai offers a real taste of Thai noodles at SEA Noodle Bar in Santa Rosa.
As no stranger to live TV, former 'SNL'er Seth Meyers isn't sweating his new role as master of ceremonies when the Prime-Time Emmys air live Monday.
Far less noisy and graphically violent than "Divergent" or "Hunger Games," this mournful coming-of-age tale feels like the more subdued and introspective older sibling.