- Spring parades just around the corner
- Play Pac-Man on Santa Rosa streets
- Ballet set to sounds of nature premieres in San Francisco
- Questionable tweets by new 'Daily Show' host draw fire
- Rolling Stones announce North American stadium tour
A landlord-tenant dispute is shutting the popular eatery, which is seeking a new location after 50 years near downtown Petaluma.
Alex Bretow and Mary-Madison Baldo will show two of their short films at the Cannes International Film Festival in May.
Upcoming fun includes an Arabian horse show, a night of funk and comedy in a wine cave.
Local brewpub is about to raise the bar: Guess who's taking over the menu at Heritage Public House?
Santa Rosa brewpub is changing up the menu this spring with the help of Josh Silvers of...
- Million dollar views with your fish and chips?: The Birds Cafe, Bodega Bay
- Chef Shuffle: Applewood Inn Gets a New Chef: Jamil Peden
- This Franken-breakfast sucks even more than you might imagine.: Biscuits are not Tacos: Taco Bell's New Biscuit Taco
- New Santa Rosa Indian and Himalayan Restaurant: Himalayan Cafe and Grill
Trevor Noah was a trending topic on Twitter Tuesday as he drew fire for jokes described as tasteless, hateful — and unfunny.
Former Conklin Bros. store has been transformed into long-awaited exhibit space.