- The Weeknd, Belly cancel on Kimmel because of Trump
- What's 'Red Nose Day' all about?
- Reflections on 'Roots' by stars of History's new version
- 'The Americans' renewed for 2 final seasons
- Obama dines with Bourdain for food series
- 'Grey's Anatomy' favorite leaves show
- Veteran '60 Minutes' correspondent Safer dies at 84
- CBS announces 'The Good Wife' spinoff
- Wright demanded equal pay for 'House of Cards'
- Trump, Fox's Kelly call a truce
Kevin Clarke, the owner of ‘Bug Under Glass,’ spends his days surrounded with more than 12,000 insect specimens, creating zany works of art using everything from beetles to butterflies.
The film ultimately turns into the kind of lumbering, special-effects-laden spectacle that the previous films mostly avoided.