- CNN, Tapper apologize for 'unacceptable' anti-Jewish banner text
- Fast-talking 'Gilmore Girls' returns
- Late-night host Meyers’ role in Trump’s rise
- 'The Cosby Show' reruns coming back to TV
- Seth Meyers tears up talking about election
- 'SNL' drops the satire, gets serious about voting
- HBO cancels Bill Simmons' talk show after 4 months
- Love, loss and royalty star in Netflix drama 'The Crown'
- Mexican soap opera filmed in Sonoma County debuts
- Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly in TV interview: You're 'fascinated with sex'
The monthly event at Aqus Cafe gives youth a venue to perform.
Trying to recapture that dark magic of the original doesn’t work the second time around. This lazy sequel is a lump of coal in a dirty stocking.