- Fox TV anchor recovering from heart surgery
- 'Game of Thrones' to get fan fest
- 'Today' host pregnant, skipping Rio Olympics over Zika worries
- Kardashian, Chyna getting their own E! reality show
- 'Red Nose Day Special' raises $30 million for charity
- The Weeknd, Belly cancel on Kimmel because of Trump
- What's 'Red Nose Day' all about?
- Reflections on 'Roots' by stars of History's new version
- 'The Americans' renewed for 2 final seasons
- Obama dines with Bourdain for food series
Colleen Richardson opened The Doll Mercantile in 1991 after leaving a three-decade career as a teacher.
From the metallic shell of the 1996 smash 'Independence Day,' director Roland Emmerich has pulled a seriously lousy sequel, dripping with alien goo and incoherence.